These are some things to keep in mind and pack as you get ready for Coachella.
Make a contingency plan:
- Phone tip: Share location with everyone in your group.
- Predetermine a place to meet up that’s clear, specific, and easy to find. Example: Spectre or a specific info kiosk.
- Be aware of your physical, mental, emotional needs and take care of them regularly.
Check your medication needs:
- Read through the safety information and be aware of any possible interactions.
- Pack enough for your entire stay and bring your prescription with you.
Do a mental health check-in with your group:
- Share with each other how to identify signs that people might be in need of support.
- Check-in on a regular basis and be honest about how you each feel.
Bring a refillable plastic water bottle (no glass, metal aluminum or steel containers allowed) and a nice smelling lotion that reminds you of a calm moment (lavender, eucalyptus).
Prepare for the elements:
- Dust and pollen
Pack a first-aid kit. You never know what you might need.