We are happy to announce that we’ll once again be offering local Coachella Valley residents the opportunity to purchase full price Festival Passes to Coachella and Stagecoach 2019.
How to Order
- Residents are now able to submit order requests online through the below links.
- Please note that passes are limited and not guaranteed. Requests will be randomly selected and screened prior to approval.
- As orders are approved, an email with payment and pick up instructions will be sent.
- General Admission (GA) Passes are $349* each
- Corral Passes range from $899-$1,399 each
- General Admission (GA) Passes are $429 each
- VIP Passes are $999 each
*price subject to change
- There will be a 4 pass limit per weekend per resident, while supplies last.
- Resident passes may only be purchased for use by local valley residents and their guests.
- Passes are wristbands that will be placed on the wrist of the resident purchaser and their guests upon pickup (guests must be present).
- Proof of residency must be shown in the form of a California driver’s license or ID card at the time of pickup.
- Passes are non-transferable. No Exceptions.
2019 Goldenvoice Festivals - Local Residents Job Fair
February 8, 2019
10am – 1pm
50950 Madison Street
Indio, CA 92201
Enter on Monroe Street and Avenue 51. Parking is free
Positions available in the following departments:*
- Festival Operations
- Venue Operations
If selected for a position you must be at least 18 years of age by your first day of employment and have authorization to work in the United States through the end of the project.
* Applications and complete job descriptions will ONLY be available at the job fair.
Goldenvoice is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policies in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.