The Terrace and Camping Center
Poster design has helped shape our world by spreading powerful ideas that have endured for generations.
All Coachella attendees are encouraged to think out loud, conceptualize ways to improve the planet, and partner with the talented designers to get your message out there.
- Finished posters will be made freely available to the public for download.
- Prizes will be awarded each day for the most innovative designs.
POSTed Studio Speaker Series
Find inspiration for your poster art by listening to influential speakers discuss our environmental and social challenges. Talks will take place within the Coachella camping hub.
- Thurs: Nic Adler + Chefs
Topic: Sustainability + Food
- Fri: Sam Feldt, DJ and Environmentalist
Topic: Reducing Your Environmental Footprint
- Sat: Orla Doherty, Producer, BBC Studios
Topic: Ocean Life
- Thurs: Jaden Smith
Topic: Water + Climate Change
- Fri: David Smith, Joshua Tree National Park Superintendent
Topic: NATIONAL PARKing – Overcrowding Nature
- Sat: BLOND:ISH + Special Guest
Topic: Reducing Plastics