- Festival passes are valid for the entire weekend that you purchased.
- Festival passes are only valid for the specific weekend that you purchased.
- A festival pass is a single wristband that is worn all three days.
- Wristbands are void if tampered with or removed.
- Wristband activation will be required for entry into the festival.
- Coachella mobile app download required to activate wristband.
- Lost shuttle passes can not be replaced.
- Ages 6 & older require a festival pass.
- No switching weekends.
For help with your order/account, please contact ticket purchase support:
9-5 Mon-Fri (Arizona Time)
- You are limited to 2 festival passes of any combination other than Hotel Packages or Lake Eldorado 4-person tents.
- Orders over the limit in any combination of orders and/or passes are subject to cancellation at any time without notice. Not applicable to 4-person packages.
- Any orders found to be placed for yourself or others to circumvent the festival pass limit, regardless of method, will be subject to order and pass cancellation and refund at any time without notice after purchase.
- If you are logged into your ticketing or another account and place another purchase using a different name, account, credit card, email address or billing address, your order will be subject to cancellation without notice.
- You may buy 2 festival passes per weekend.
- Onsite camping is 18 + unless accompanied by parent.
- Tent and Car Camping passes are limited to 1 per order.
- You may purchase only 1 car camping or tent camping pass, not both, regardless if in separate orders.
- Camping Companion Parking passes are limited to 1 per order.
- Review CAMPING RULES & CAMPING FAQ’s before ordering camping spots.
- The name of the original purchaser can not be changed.
- There are minimum browser requirements to place an order online. Make sure you have the most updated version.
- All sales are final. No refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
- Do not buy passes from a 3rd party/Scalper. We won’t service, authenticate or support passes purchased from a third party/scalper. We do not assist in any 3rd party transactions. Receipts/Order Confirmations can be faked/forged Don’t be fooled.
- Prices are all-inclusive. What you see is what you pay. International shipping is extra.
- Shipping will *start around Late Feb / Early March. Weekend 1 will ship first, then Weekend 2.
- Both weekends will ship via UPS Mail Innovations.
- It will take a minimum of three weeks to complete shipping for each weekend. Your patience is appreciated.
- An email with tracking will be generated and emailed to you when your order is packed.
- The last day to update your shipping address for Weekend 1 February 16, 2018 and for Weekend 2 is February 25, 2018
- The last day to place a domestic order and still have it shipped:
- Weekend 1 – April 05, 2018
- Weekend 2 – April 12, 2018
- Orders will not be re-shipped or shipped twice under any circumstances.
- Orders unable to be delivered under any circumstances, for any reason (e.g. lost, stolen, errors, forgot something, alien abduction, dog scared the postman, returned to sender, etc.) will be required to be picked up at will call by the original purchaser. No exceptions.
- No name changes or alternate box office or will call pickups will be allowed. No exceptions.
- If you don’t receive your order by April 11, 2018, for Weekend 1, or April 18, 2018, for Weekend 2, please contact Ticket Purchase Support to inquire.
- Photo ID, order number and credit card used for purchase are required for will call pickup.
- A $20 additional charge will be added for shipping to Canada and Mexico. A $25 additional charge for all other international shipping.
- An additional charge will be added for all international shipping of posters.
- UPS Mail Innovations claims that international shipping takes approximately 4-14 days for delivery everywhere.
- International customers have the option to choose will call at the time of purchase.
- International customers should switch to will call if planning to travel prior February 19, 2018 for Weekend 1 or February 26, 2018 for Weekend 2.
- The last day to order anything for international shipping is March 16 for Weekend 1 and March 23 for weekend 2. All international orders placed after that date will go to will call.
- Orders will be shipped in one complimentary commemorative box per order, not per pass or wristband. The condition of the box is not guaranteed. Commemorative box and packaging is not considered part of the order.
- Posters, if ordered, will be shipped separately, prior to the festival dates.
- For more information on UPS Mail Innovations, please read the UPS Mail Innovations FAQ.
- For instructions on updating your shipping address prior to February 16, 2018, please see Festival Ticketing Support FAQs.
- * Subject to change. Please check back for updates
All of the above information is subject to change.
For any additional questions, please check out our Pass, Order & Shipping Frequently Asked Questions.