Black Car & Limo Drop-Off Permits
- We operate an on-site drop-off area for licensed black car and limo services (Permit Required).
- Drop-offs are allowed Fri-Sun 11am-10pm.
- Car services wishing to utilize this area must apply for a permit using this form.
- This includes limousines, party buses, SUVs, rogue or non-sanctioned shuttles and all other vehicles making multiple trips to pick up and drop off patrons.
- No commercial vehicles will be given access to Preferred Parking lot or Ave. 49 without the Black Car/Limo permit.
- Any vehicles without this permit must use the public pick-up/drop-off area at the corner of Madison St. & Ave. 52.
Thank you for your interest in the Black Car/Limo permit (1A DROP OFF). Fill out the form below to request a permit. Please note, filling out this form will not guarantee you will receive a Black Car/Limo permit.
- You must have a valid TCP Number that matches your company or car service.
- Your vehicle may NOT be longer than 35’ or hold more than 30 people.
- One (1) permit request per driver is allowed. Multiple submissions may invalidate your request.
- Approvals will start being issued in February 2019.
- Once approved, you will be emailed a single-use purchase link.
- Fees are $599* per permit fee for town-cars, black cars, limos or $1,099** for shuttle-style / bus-type vehicles.
- Non-compliant vehicles will have their permit confiscated and guests will not be allowed to exit the vehicle.
* 10 seats (including driver) or less.
** Over 10 seats (including driver) or shuttle-style/bus-type of any size.
No commercial vehicles will be given access to any Parking lots or Ave. 49 without the 1A DROP OFF permit. This includes limousines, party buses, SUVs, rogue or non-sanctioned shuttles and all other vehicles making multiple trips to pick up and drop off patrons. This will be strictly enforced.