Thread: Your experiences with hookup apps?

Default Your experiences with hookup apps?

I am curious, what are your experiences with any of those most popular hookup apps those days?

1) Do you used?
    2) Best expirience
    3) Worst expirience.

I will start:

1) I am using Tinder, Bumble and Down
    2) Best was 5 years younger girl when I was abroad
    3) Few bad experiences, bu worst was some kind of psycho girl which made me a scene in a restaurant at first date

Default Re: Your experiences with hookup apps?

Nobody?

If you are talking about at the festival itself, my buddy would swipe and chat in the morning before we went to the festival. Didn't bother to meet up with any of the girls on the apps. Seems like a waste of time when you can just chat up whoever is next to you in the beer gardens.

Quote Originally Posted by deaner88 View Post
    If you are talking about at the festival itself, my buddy would swipe and chat in the morning before we went to the festival. Didn't bother to meet up with any of the girls on the apps. Seems like a waste of time when you can just chat up whoever is next to you in the beer gardens.
    Of course your theory is OK, but I was interested does for example introverted or shinny people will rather use other ways to meet other people, that was purpose of this question Anycase thanks for answer

Quote Originally Posted by machoB View Post
    Of course your theory is OK, but I was interested does for example introverted or shinny people will rather use other ways to meet other people, that was purpose of this question Anycase thanks for answer
    I mean I suppose for introverted/shy people the apps is your best bet but I would still worry that you'll end up wasting a lot of time on the app trying to arrange a meet up that never occurs or leads no where.

My assumption would be if you're staying in a campground/party hotel you would meet plenty of people that way even if you're of a quieter nature (didn't stay in either so can't say for sure).

Personally, I just wouldn't want my experience to be lessened by a failed meetup I wasted time and effort on when my time at the festival is so limited and there are plenty other ways to enjoy myself.

I'd love to see statistics on how many people on said apps at the festival bother to meetup with someone they've chatted up.

Quote Originally Posted by deaner88 View Post
    I'd love to see statistics on how many people on said apps at the festival bother to meetup with someone they've chatted up.
    I am curious too...

Anybody?

Hookup apps for dating in general? I'm still with a guy I met 5 years ago on OKcupid.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

We all do. I live in the same city as him (unless he relocated) and rumor has it that at 3:15am if you listen closely and its really really quiet you can hear him telling you to go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hookup apps for dating in general? I'm still with a guy I met 5 years ago on OKcupid.
    He did nazi it coming though.

Good one! I still love him, the racist bastard.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

We all do. I live in the same city as him (unless he relocated) and rumor has it that at 3:15am if you listen closely and its really really quiet you can hear him telling you to go fuck yourself.

I agree: good one

He's threatening to convert to Judaism, but I think it's a joke. He is ethnically 1/4th Jew.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

Supre, why can't we be friends?
    I miss talking to TomAz.

Well, that is nice

Good one! I still love him, the racist bastard.
    Sounds like you have a real high quality guy there. Of course finding him on a online website would mean to me that you don't think you deserve any better. Why not get rid of him and get someone that is your equal? Or am I barking up the wrong tree because you found your equal? In layman's terms someone just like you?
    Auntie Di ​Your Local Coachella Bella Driver!