Thread: Palm Springs House - 1 Mile from Palm Canyon

Cool Palm Springs House - 1 Mile from Palm Canyon

Decided to go to Coachella last minute? Understand. Story of my life. I'm a last minute, spontaneous fun-loving kind of person. Have to offer: 2 private bedrooms, 2 private FULL baths in my house located centrally to ALL events. What I like? Couples. Bi, Gay, Straight, Curious... whatever. Can host 4 - 6 people. So 2 couples or 3 couples. My house is in the finishing touches of a renovation job...but I'm sure you'll love the design of the place anyway. Fulled stocked on coffee, tea & late night pizza. Have landscapers in the backyard most days.. sorting out my desert landscaping. Been living in Palm Springs now.. full time from Los Angeles & Miami. City girl. Traveled the world. Would love to host(ess). First time I'm offering my place for Coachella goers. Fairly connected in coachella valley. Will help you in any way I can. Looking forward to your responses. Cheers!

Default Re: Palm Springs House - 1 Mile from Palm Canyon

BUMP

Hi! We are 2 girls looking for a last minute place to stay for weekend 2. Definitely interested!

Lurker

Just PM you.

Text me to 760-408-8341 Kimberley :-D

Hi! Is this still available for two girls?

Hi
    I’m a single female looking for a place is this still available? Or just for pairs?

Hi, gals!
    We're all so similar! Not to steal KCsunny's prospective housemates, but if it turns out there are 3 more than KC can accommodate, I have the same: got a big house on a beautiful property and have been decking it out and looking forward to hosting my first (and only one this year) group of fellow music lovers. Furnished the casita with a plush Queen and the bedroom suite in larger house with an eco-softer queen, have the pool heating, set up the hanging patio chair, outdoors speakers, and other outdoor great linens, big towels, and tons of great foods and drinks. So, especially if you want to come for 3 or more nights ('cause after 3, it gets cheap, and after 4 pretty much free, and I'm happy to share discounts and tips to enjoy the Coachella Valley), if you're a pair of people, or a single who can pair with 2 others, I have room for three in a really nice place where I can literally hear parts of Coachella (about 5-6 miles away) from one of the patios. I'm a gal, and think the adventurous solo gals coming together here rocks, but if you want to combine any group of 3 good humans, you'll enjoy a sweet launchpad for a memorable festival!
    (Photos available)

No. I DO welcome singles. I am a single female with a house myself. Please contact me to 760-408-8341. I'm VERY convenient to everything... all the house parties you are gonna go to and all the main coachella events as well. I have TWO extra bedrooms with TWO private baths. Contact Me !! :-))

YES... this house is still available for 2 girls.... contact me okay?? 760-408-8341 I'm just now checking my coachella.com acct and responding to everybody's emails.. Try to get in touch with me as soon as possible! Kimberley

pls contact me 760-408-8341

Yes, Please is still available for singles (female or male) I have plenty of room at my house. You will really like it... it's a cool house,...conveniently to ALL events for Coachella. Please PM asap k? Cheers! Kimberley :-)))

Yes... my house is available for two girls and up to 6 people ! Contact me ASAP please ! PM me... Kimberley