here's my list.
1. the tripod! fucking awesome! (why was everyone calling it a spider?)
2. dueling teslas! the sound from the "lightning" was amazing. i kept losing my boyfriend to the coils.
3. the amazing lightbulbs of coloriffic wonder patterns (i don't know what they actualy called it)
4. the portos NOT being too disgusting. i mean, sure it was a bit rank at times, but i was amazed at how relatively decent they were, considering. please continue the great job on that!
5. lots of food to choose from. those loaded nachos kicked ass.
6. skipping the 2 hour line of people waiting for alcohol IDs at the front gates to find out there were more ID tents inside with a wait of a couple minutes. haha!
7. plentifull shade once inside. i was pleased (although the line outside sunday needed a bigger tarp)
8. the blueroom being a nice break from the sun -AND- the fact that i had to wait less than 5 minutes both times i used a computer.
9. those meta..whatever..thingies made out of balloons.
10. all the other artwork, tent projects and such. lots to look at.