Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do i sell tickets?

Default How do i sell tickets?

I have two weekend 2 tickets with shuttle passes that I need to sell as Iím unable to make the festival myself. How do I do this? Can I sell them on the forum?

Default Re: How do i sell tickets?

I just bought tickets from someone but don't know how to change the password can someone help me?

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

How much are you looking to get for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by mariefbr View Post
    is Beyonce playing on both weekends? i'm confuse and i need to know before i purchase my ticket please. thank you.

My personal experience selling wristbands has been through StubHub. I received the wristbands in March (they won't start mailing them out until then), posted them on StubHub for face value (plus whatever StubHubs cut was) and they sold in 15 minutes. The transaction is through PayPal so you would need an account there. StubHub had me print out some text to include in the envelope along with the wristband (I was only selling one) and a UPS pre-paid label with the buyers information. I think I had a couple days at most to get to UPS. When the buyer receives the package the monetary transaction happens. I think it was all said and done within 4-5 days. I had never done anything like that before so I was a little worried about getting paid, but it worked flawlessly. I would do it again.

That being said, people sell for face on this board all the time. It probably helps to be living near the seller so wristbands can be physically exchanged for money, but I suspect people do remote transactions frequently and make arrangements to change the mailing address for the delivery to go to the buyer. The only issue with that is it has to happen before mid-February. There is a deadline on changing the address. I'm sure there are lots of honest people out there doing this, but it seems like a very trusting way to go. At least with StubHub I felt like there were some guarantees on getting my $$ and buyer has some as well.

I can buy one of them off of you

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieFreeman View Post
    I have two weekend 2 tickets with shuttle passes that I need to sell as Iím unable to make the festival myself. How do I do this? Can I sell them on the forum?
    Where do u live ?

I would suggest the PM feature of the boards
    I have been to concerts. I will go to concerts in the future.

Weekend 1 - I have 2 general admission VIP passes, 3 night stay at Renaissance Palm Springs (day passes to Hilton Palm Springs included for 21+) and anytime shuttle services. Hotel stay is from Friday through Sunday checkout. Passes will be available at hotel for pick up but I have to inform them of name change without penalty charge by February 2, 2018. I can no longer go due to my son’s Air Force graduation. I am asking $4,500.00 USD for the package. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact 703-362-8119.

Selling weekend 2 Coachella ticket for face value. THIS IS WITH SHUTTLE PASS! Hmu!

How do I sell tickets

I have 2 weekend 2 tickets or wristbands with shuttle passes for sale HMU

I have 1 weekend 2 ticket with a shuttle pass! FACE ONLY. HMU!

How much? If theyíre for weekend 2 feel free to email me natashanmoreno6@gmail.com Iím really interested

I have one weeks 2 GA w/ shuttle pass for sale! Face value, moving to Dallas so canít go anymore :/

Did you activate your wristband before selling??? Or how does that work

you give them to me and I will sell them as a 2018 coachella collector item after I attend and give you the profits if they go for face value.

I HAVE A WRISTBAND FOR SALE !! 480.0

Selling 4 passes with shuttle for weekend 2 for face vale

I have 2 vip passes for week 2, please text me 8087542297 or email: mikeag07@yahoo.com

Hey guys, I have two general admission tickets for weekend two that I need to sell. Let me know if you’re interested @650-315-5006

Are you still interested in a Coachella weekend 2 ticket?

Selling weekend 1 wristband! Email me for info mrscarter1217@yahoo.com trying to get rid of it as soon as possible!!!

I have 3 VIP Tickets available at face value (and can be sold separately). I live in northern CA. If interested, just email at arturohuerta6877@gmail.com

Selling Weekend 2 wristbands &car camping spots. Have a total of 4 wristbands &2 car campin spots available. Im in the LA area. If interested txt 562-556-2232.

I live in L.A and am selling 2 of my 2nd weekend tickets 661 four six six 8741

I have two weekend 2 wristbands for sale, asking 900 for both 450.00 each!
    Outta corona 9499034096 text / call

Hey do you still need one? Text me 8083338754.

Selling 1 Weekend 1 Pass w Car Camping for 600! Lemme know

What is the best way to exchange money when you purchase on this forum? And should you wait until you receive the ticket in the mail (if mailing)?

Im selling two coachella tickets with shuttle pass for 2 weekend