Thread: Group of 3 looking for a place to stay for weekend 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Group of 3 looking for a place to stay for weekend 1

Hi all,

So this is my and my two friends' first time doing Coachella. We had no idea that lodging would be the hardest part. Lol. Could anyone point is in the right direction or let us know if they have space in their place for 3? We're a really fun bunch!

Default Re: Group of 3 looking for a place to stay for weekend 1

Hey, at this point most hotels will either be sold out or only have VIP options which are super expensive. Myself and my friend would be down to search for a house together though.

Hey whats up! This is my second time going to coachella and possibly my first time going to weekend 1. Me and a buddy are also looking for a place to link with some cool people as well! Trying to keep my options open.

If you're OK with a camping option, I'm managing a campground south of the venue, Salton Outpost. A basic 3 person campsite starts at $51 per night. A basic 6 person campsite starts at $96 per night. Fully refundable through Jan 31. We also have premium options available that have their own private sink, toilet, and shower, plus air mattresses, a private sleeping area, a table and chairs, a dressing room, and a HUGE canopy above. It's a little far, but it's on the less-populous side of Indio, so it should be a quick drive north on Hwy 111. Since it's a rural location, there will be horseback riding, ATV riding, wedge n putt golf, and it has extremely low light pollution, so you'll see the stars like you never have before! There's also pools, chill social areas, and over 50 other activities. We have lots of room, so there's all kinds of games you can do. It has beautiful views of the Salton Sea and you can take quick day trips to Salvation Mountain, Bombay Beach Ruins, and a lot of other nearby places. Just check out our website or I can answer questions here, too.