Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2018 Lineup - Best Research Discoveries.

Default Re: 2018 Lineup - Best Research Discoveries.

Yup I've been playing that EP of theirs since last summer, tremendous vibe! Ugh I wish at least one of them were on Sunday instead, I just know I'm going to miss CB and the Blaze and most if not all of Detroit Love in favor of Jamiroquai, Soulwax and JMJ

I think youíll get a decent amount of Detroit Love in before you get any conflict from JMJ, Jamiroquai, or Soulwax. Iím hoping the Blaze plays in between two of those three acts in the Gobi. I can justify showing up a few minutes late to JMJ, but canít miss any of the other two.

Well USPS lost my passes I was going to sell and my only recourse to get new ones is at will call soooo looks like I'll be making the trek from SF after all.

This was going to my first year in 9 not attending due to the lineup but since I've started digging into the undercard I'm becoming a lot more positive.

That said, my favorite discoveries have been:
    1. Petit Biscuit: reiterating sentiment here but man this guy is good. This is the electronic undercard act I was looking for. Cannot wait.
    2. Greta Van Fleet: Zep that you?
    3. Dreams - EoTS side-project that looks like it has decent legs
    4. Moon Boots - been a huge fan since the album release but adding for people as he's 2nd to last line, will be a super fun daytime dance set.
    5. Sir Sly - GREAT discovery. Nice to find a solid alt-rock group on the undercard. They remind me of Joywave.

I'm happy to see them show up here again.

gclub

Quote Originally Posted by Sparty View Post
    Well USPS lost my passes I was going to sell and my only recourse to get new ones is at will call soooo looks like I'll be making the trek from SF after all.

This was going to my first year in 9 not attending due to the lineup but since I've started digging into the undercard I'm becoming a lot more positive.

That said, my favorite discoveries have been:
    1. Petit Biscuit: reiterating sentiment here but man this guy is good. This is the electronic undercard act I was looking for. Cannot wait.
    2. Greta Van Fleet: Zep that you?
    3. Dreams - EoTS side-project that looks like it has decent legs
    4. Moon Boots - been a huge fan since the album release but adding for people as he's 2nd to last line, will be a super fun daytime dance set.
    5. Sir Sly - GREAT discovery. Nice to find a solid alt-rock group on the undercard. They remind me of Joywave.
    This post got me to check out Sir Sly. Really glad I did, they're great.