View Poll Results: What music artist would you bring back from the dead and convince not to kill themslf

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Janis Joplin

0 0%
  • Buddy Holly

0 0%
  • Amy Winehouse

3 18.75%
  • Elvis

0 0%
  • Kurt Cobain

3 18.75%
  • Jimi Hendrix bitchezzz

6 37.50%
  • Chris Cornell

0 0%
  • Layne Stanley

0 0%
  • Prince

3 18.75%
  • George Michael

1 6.25%

Thread: What music artist would you bring back from the dead and try to convince not to...

Red face What music artist would you bring back from the dead and try to convince not to...

...kill themselves?

I am limited to 10 options, and I am including people who died in plane crashes, drug overdoses, too much drug use and their body quits on them too (see Elvis and Amy).
    I miss talking to TomAz.

We all do. I live in the same city as him (unless he relocated) and rumor has it that at 3:15am if you listen closely and its really really quiet you can hear him telling you to go fuck yourself.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Default Re: What music artist would you bring back from the dead and try to convince not to..

Default Re: What music artist would you bring back from the dead and try to convince not to..

Don't know who that is.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

We all do. I live in the same city as him (unless he relocated) and rumor has it that at 3:15am if you listen closely and its really really quiet you can hear him telling you to go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Don't know who that is.
    I'll give you a hint...

You recently made a thread about him.
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

Lil peep!
    I miss talking to TomAz.

Dude looks like a pop star in a boy band. I missed the face tattoos this time.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

Should have made this tournament style with eight brackets of 8. There's definitely 54 musical death that could be added to this.

You know what? I could definitely redo one more time. Throw some people in here. Chester Bennington. Lil Peep.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

Selena, Ray Charles, MJ, Bowie, Cash, Cohen, Pimp C, the list goes on

Leonard Cohen was old. We can't count old ones or cancer ones/natural causes ones. Drugs are kind of fair game, depending.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

Selena and Aaliyah, I'll take.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

Leonard Cohen was old. We can't count old ones or cancer ones/natural causes ones. Drugs are kind of fair game, depending.
    "If you could choose 5 more years of an artist in their prime, who would it be" would be the route I'd take.

Lisa 'Left Eye' > Aaliyawn

I was thinking more artists we want to prevent from harming themselves. Granted, Bowie probably killed himself but he was going to die anyway. These kind of situations or where they did in plane crashes and we can say don't go on that plane.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

I would like to nominate Joe Strummer, because I never had an opportunity to see the Clash. I no doubt, believe that he would harm himself seeing todays political climate.

Didn't Strummer die of natural causes?
    I miss talking to TomAz.

Didn't Strummer die of natural causes?
    Yes, but in the title of the subject, the cause of death isn't mentioned. I know that this is your game, but I believe that I'm playing within the rules.

The whole title didn't fit.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

Jason Molina. I wanted to hear him as a 70 year old malcontent. He never made it to 40.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****