Thread: 2018 Weekend 2 Solo Camper

Lurker

Default 2018 Weekend 2 Solo Camper

Hey guys names Alli and I'm coming from Indianapolis, Indiana. The very few friends I have backed out already because of finances and it looks like I'm coming solo to the fest this year!

Veteran fest goer (EF, Ultra, Imagine, Lolla, etc.), friendly and looking for some homies to crash with/make a game plan with!

I know its super early but I'm excited and eager to try and find something.

FB: Alli Eli

Thanks!

Default Re: 2018 Weekend 2 Solo Camper

Hey girl! My friend and I are two girls from Canada. I'm currently living in LA and have a car so if we can score a car camping pass, I've got wheels for us to head to indio! My friend still needs a pass, so we'll try to get the both in Jan! Would love to make a plan with you!

I will be attending solo as well

Hey! I couldnt find you on fb. Im a 29 F travelling solo from Australia. Hiring a car from LAX and driving over also im car camping... so if you want to crash you are more than welcome to. Are you on the reddit coachella page on fb?

If you aren't able to get a car camping spot on-site, come to Salton Outpost, a new off-site campground for Coachella that I'm managing this year. Low rates, lots of fun activities, and some nice premium campsites that are set up in advance. If any solo campers can't find people to crash with, our smallest campsites are only $51 a night, and you can just spend all your time at the social areas of the campground and hang out there.

Lurker

Hey thanks for responding! I'll be purchasing a car camping pass tomorrow regardless of my plans just to make sure. I've made plans to fly out to LAX and stay in Long Beach w a friend the 17-19. I have no issue getting a rental car if need be seeing as I may be accompanied by two guys here from Indiana. Still totally down to either all cram in a car or have two cars and all camp together! Let's keep in touch.

Lurker

I'm not I'll go check it out!

Hi All!

I'm a girl travelling on my own to Coachella from Aus so would love to join a cool kid crew that would have me! I'm a bit unsure as to accommodation and whether I should be buying a shuttle pass etc. as everything is for 2 people, otherwise I would be happy to camp. Let me know if you want an extra, I'm 28 and have done a lot of festivalling in my time but nothing this big! So excited

I was the only one out of all of my friends able to snag pre-sale tickets to weekend 1 back in June. Looks like weekend 1 sold out again so I'm definitely going solo. Glad to know it's not all that uncommon. My only concern is lodging. I was thinking of getting a car camping pass but I don't know how safe or practical that is for a single female.

Thanks for the info. Do you offer a shuttle to festival ground?

Hi, do you have a website or like pictures for this? Me and my buddy are on a budget for hospitality. I would like to hear more from you!

I think a couple replies here were directed toward me. Salton Outpost doesn't offer shuttles, but there will be a carpool billboard, so you can hook up with others at the camp to carpool and pay or earn a rideshare cost. And the website is SaltonOutpost.com

Sorry to interrupt the main conversation going on. Hope it works out for y'all.

A bit late with the reply but I'm also a solo to the festival. Friend backed out so have an extra ticket as well. I'm interested to join if there are still spaces!!

Quote Originally Posted by rharriott@me.com View Post
    Hey girl! My friend and I are two girls from Canada. I'm currently living in LA and have a car so if we can score a car camping pass, I've got wheels for us to head to indio! My friend still needs a pass, so we'll try to get the both in Jan! Would love to make a plan with you!
    HI there. I have a car camping pass and traveling with 1 girl friend from Chicago- Can we chat/collaborate on FB/IG (anirtak11)? Thanks

Hey I have a group of three girls who want to get a big group together for car camping. Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by ryacoub07 View Post
    Hey I have a group of three girls who want to get a big group together for car camping. Any idea?
    Hey! I'm combing camps with another person form this forum, you are more than welcome to join us. Weekend 2 and we plan on getting in early Thursday so we can get a parking spot close to the entrance. Let me know if you're interested and we can take it from there.

hey girls! I have a camping pass and am looking for friends to camp with! I'm a solo female traveler from Canada and will be looking for a ride to Coachella from LA, in exchange you girls can camp with me at my site lets exchange information if you're interested!

Quote Originally Posted by kapowser6 View Post
    hey girls! I have a camping pass and am looking for friends to camp with! I'm a solo female traveler from Canada and will be looking for a ride to Coachella from LA, in exchange you girls can camp with me at my site lets exchange information if you're interested!
    Iím going to Coachella weekend 2. Iím from Scotland. Driving up from LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie-Christie View Post
    I’m going to Coachella weekend 2. I’m from Scotland. Driving up from LA.
    Hey�� just sent you a PM