Thread: SELLING 2018 WEEKEND 1 Travel package

Exclamation SELLING 2018 WEEKEND 1 Travel package

I am selling my travel package for weekend 1 that includes : 2 general admission passes, 3 night stay at Renaissance Palm Springs( day passes to Hilton Palm Springs included for 21+) and anytime shuttle services. Hotel stay is from Friday through Sunday checkout. Passes will be available at hotel for pick up but I have to inform them of name change without penalty charge by February. I can no longer go due to pregnancy. I paid $2800 for package but willing to flex price reasonably. Just looking to get most of my money back since I will definitely not be able to go. If you have any questions please feel free to contact.
    Last edited by Kbjs1513; 11-28-2017 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Adding information

Default Re: SELLING 2018 WEEKEND 1 Travel package

Hi! Is this still available?

Hi, I'm also interested in this package! Please could you let me know if it is still available? Thanks, Olivia

If still available contact me thecakeexpo@gmail.com

Same here, sent a PM

2 general admission VIP passes, 3 night stay at Renaissance Palm Springs( day passes to Hilton Palm Springs included for 21+) and anytime shuttle services. Hotel stay is from Friday through Sunday checkout. Passes will be available at hotel for pick up but I have to inform them of name change without penalty charge by February 2, 2018. I can no longer go due to my son’s Air Force graduation. I am asking $5,000.00 USD for the package. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact.

I have 2 general admission VIP passes, 3 night stay at Renaissance Palm Springs( day passes to Hilton Palm Springs included for 21+) and anytime shuttle services. Hotel stay is from Friday through Sunday checkout. Passes will be available at hotel for pick up but I have to inform them of name change without penalty charge by February 2, 2018. I can no longer go due to my son’s Air Force graduation. I am asking $5,000.00 USD for the package. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact.