Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Warning to the Ladies: please read.

Default Re: A Warning to the Ladies: please read.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    So says Mr I'm so sick I'm going to die please pity me.
    Ok. Whatever you say. I'm ragging on him because he tries to seek over the top sympathy because of it.
    This is quite a new low, and didn't think you can get any lower.
    Maybe I don't come on the boards as often anymore, but I have no recollection of seeing Steve post anything to gain sympathy for his medical issue, unlike you, who constantly posts about being mentally disabled, having bi-polar, getting help, blah blah blah. I'm glad you're getting help, but you don't need to remind us of your issues in every other thread. The constant reminders as well as many other annoying posts are most likely the reasons why we have little to no sympathy for you, and why a lot have blocked you. Also, no one gives a shit that your mom joined Facebook.

You should definitely listen to me when I have worldly advice.
    People who actually have worldly advice never say this about themselves.

On a serious note, as an outsider if you’re really serious about bettering yourself through therapy or whatever, my advice to you would be to leave this board. Engaging in these conversations is doing no favors to your psyche and if your therapist or whatever saw the kind of conversations you were getting yourself into on here, they probably wouldn’t think this was a good idea. You have no friends or support here and you’re constantly setting yourself for failure every time you post here. You’re not helping anybody out here nor are you enriching anybody’s experience on this board, you’re only causing harm to yourself and possible others. Whether it’s your fault or not, this toxicity is something you cannot handle in your state and people like you should not be putting themselves in this kind of position.
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Uhh, Gil Scott-Heron is kinda dead, dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous96 View Post
    Whoops lol, that's what happens with my piss poor knowledge of rap

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    This is quite a new low, and didn't think you can get any lower.
    Maybe I don't come on the boards as often anymore, but I have no recollection of seeing Steve post anything to gain sympathy for his medical issue, unlike you, who constantly posts about being mentally disabled, having bi-polar, getting help, blah blah blah. I'm glad you're getting help, but you don't need to remind us of your issues in every other thread. The constant reminders as well as many other annoying posts are most likely the reasons why we have little to no sympathy for you, and why a lot have blocked you. Also, no one gives a shit that your mom joined Facebook.
    A couple ladies I know from the board have said this, just not to his face because they are not rude like I am.

I believe in telling people their mistakes to their face, not only because I am rude, but also because I personally would like to better myself -- by having people tell me my missteps to me directly-- , and I feel others should try to better themselves as well. I do not want to name names as to piss those people off more than they already are. Because you can bet they know who they are and they are angry with me. FWIW this was more like 5 or 6 years ago stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Also, no one gives a shit that your mom joined Facebook.
    My facebook. Ignore/block me like everyone else if you don't give a shit.
    Last edited by amyzzz; 11-20-2017 at 05:29 AM.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

We all do. I live in the same city as him (unless he relocated) and rumor has it that at 3:15am if you listen closely and its really really quiet you can hear him telling you to go fuck yourself.

Laughing to myself at you all for objecting to this original post and fucking triggering me. YES I should be responsible for my own actions, but haven't you all learned by now how I react to your bullshit?

You're at fault too..
    I miss talking to TomAz.

We all do. I live in the same city as him (unless he relocated) and rumor has it that at 3:15am if you listen closely and its really really quiet you can hear him telling you to go fuck yourself.

Laughing to myself at you all for objecting to this original post and fucking triggering me. YES I should be responsible for my own actions, but haven't you all learned by now how I react to your bullshit?

You're at fault too..
    Havent you learned that our ''bullshit'' actually makes sense, and youre the one who will always be in denial about anything? I guess ''triggering'' you was the main goal out of all of this anyway. You started it. You made the decision to even give out this ''advice'' and expected to be ''triggered'' by responses that didnt suit you. Which are pretty much any responses in here. Only way you could carry on with your day, hoping somebody makes a totally reasonable response, so then you can say 423895234 different random things about anything else and keep saying ''guys, im a stalker, have zero self control and wanna ruin everyone elses life because i have none myself, so this is all im good for, pity me, pity me.''

I believe in telling people their mistakes to their face
    Says the loon raging on a message board.

May 27th - War/Parliament funkadelic - Santa Barbara Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    Chainsmokers are undeniably better than Jack White at this point.

Oh amy haha. Typed up a response but it's not worth the wasted 0's and 1's.
    Last edited by JustSteve; 11-20-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Clearly AmyZzzz is acting out because no man or dog would ever want to date rape her at Coachella.
    Last edited by koryp; 11-20-2017 at 08:31 PM.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable male, get off my case....

sing it with me

RAPE IS ALL AROUND US, LADIIIIIES
    JUST A FUN REMINDER, LADIIIIIIES
    IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW
    BE CAREFUL OUT THERE, HO
    CUS RAPE IS ALL AROUND US, LADIIIIIES

9/6: The War on Drugs, Land of Talk @ The Paramount

I'm not reading anything except the first post of this thread anymore. I'm afraid I may have to change my member description name to "Cassandra," instead of "Taylor S = Antichrist" (my chosen next name). Zeezus is fine for now.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

No one cares.

Coachella 2002-2019

People who actually have worldly advice never say this about themselves.

On a serious note, as an outsider if you’re really serious about bettering yourself through therapy or whatever, my advice to you would be to leave this board. Engaging in these conversations is doing no favors to your psyche and if your therapist or whatever saw the kind of conversations you were getting yourself into on here, they probably wouldn’t think this was a good idea. You have no friends or support here and you’re constantly setting yourself for failure every time you post here. You’re not helping anybody out here nor are you enriching anybody’s experience on this board, you’re only causing harm to yourself and possible others. Whether it’s your fault or not, this toxicity is something you cannot handle in your state and people like you should not be putting themselves in this kind of position.
    this is good advice
    5/23 Lena Wilikens @ F8 | 5/24 Las Sucias, Cube, Group Rhoda @ Hemlock Tavern | 5/26 Fever Ray @ Fox Theater | 5/30 Slowdive @ Filmore

+100000

I'm rarely on the board anymore, but I couldn't agree with this comment more. Amy, I hope that you are able to work with your therapist to find productive ways to channel your energy that help you move into a healthier mind space, because these sort of interactions on the internet are not it.

Well, this actually was not that bad. Thanks for the helpful advice. I am trying to work on myself.

And the first post still is my advice. Just because you see me as crazy/insane does not mean that my advice should not be followed. Just look at poor Rose McGowan who was targetted by police for having cocaine while she was/is a threat to Harvey Weinstein.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

who was targetted by police for having cocaine while she was/is a threat to Harvey Weinstein.
    ....What.

May 27th - War/Parliament funkadelic - Santa Barbara Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    Chainsmokers are undeniably better than Jack White at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    ....What.
    Trolling?

You've not heard the story about Rose McGowan? #rosearmy.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

Finally It's back!!!!
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Someone grabbed my dick while crowd surfing.

Understand. Been there. Excellent Advice. Have fun...but don't be unaware of your surroundings..