Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Warning to the Ladies: please read.

Default A Warning to the Ladies: please read.

I posted this elsewhere, and I want to post this here as well because it's important.

LADIES: when you are partying at Coachella and you're getting your drug on or drinking irresponsibly, please look out for each other and look out for yourselves because there are unscrupulous men in the crowds who may/will take advantage of your intoxicated state and rape you.

I know this because guys have bragged to me about doing this before AT COACHELLA. I am not saying this behavior is rampant at Coachella. I am saying you are putting yourselves into a situation where you may get taken advantage of. I know this because in my private life (ha), I talk to very creepy guys: guys who don't give a shit if you say no and don't give a shit if you do not have the ability to say no. These guys have openly admitted to me that they find the most fucked up girls and have sex with them, when the girls are in a state where they cannot give their consent.

MEN: watch out for the ladies in your crew because there are terrible, awful men who may take advantage of your friends or of your girlfriends.

Also, the subsequent posts were written by people who don't know me in my private life and who think someone's persona on the internet is exactly how someone behaves in real life. I have family and friends who love me and support me.

Thank you.
    Last edited by amyzzz; 11-21-2017 at 05:45 AM.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

We all do. I live in the same city as him (unless he relocated) and rumor has it that at 3:15am if you listen closely and its really really quiet you can hear him telling you to go fuck yourself.

Default Re: A Warning to the Ladies: please read.

Go fuck yourself

I can't hack you in political discussion? What does that even mean you fucking paste eater?

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

He feared for his life

Genuine question Amy: do you ever think to yourself, "maybe I shouldn't post this online" and then you simply don't post it? Cause this is a perfect instance of when that would have been good to do.

Yes, lets totally listeb to the person that would do the exact opposite of everything stated above.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    That means you unfriended and blocked me, Jason from Tucson, because of political discussions.
    You don't get to creepily post about stealth stalking people and then try to provide a PSA about creepy people at concerts.

And I blocked you because you're a dangerously insufferable twit who's somehow come to the conclusion that people somehow value your opinion in a positive light.

I'm confused, hasn't Amy, in this very forum, discussed rape fantasies? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong.

May 27th - War/Parliament funkadelic - Santa Barbara Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    Chainsmokers are undeniably better than Jack White at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    I'm confused, hasn't Amy, in this very forum, discussed rape fantasies? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Woahboy

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

You should really think about checking yourself in to a psych ward.

I thought they banned bath salts
    Coachella 2002-2019

There is a thing called consensual non-consent (i.e. pretending to rape someone with consent on both sides for sexytime fun). Sometimes I have difficulty stopping myself from saying things when I get manic and excited and it overflows here. A lot. I am trying to be more mindful of that because I see that it destroys my credibility.

I am against rape. Non-consensual rape (i.e. "rape") is something no person should have to go through. I am just warning ladies here of this because, like I said, I have spoken to unscrupulous guys who think they are dominants, but apparently do not take no for an answer. Which is horrifying to me. SO LADIES BE VIGILANT. And guys watch out for the ladies. If you see someone, ANYONE, who looks like she cannot give her consent, please speak up and say something.

I don't stalk anyone in a dangerous way. Ever have a torch for someone you just can't give up? That's where I am. I know he likes me, just not when I'm out of control. Control is everything. I stopped messaging him. I am just trying to put myself out there on fetish websites to see if I run into him there. Probably won't work, and maybe I can be with someone else. Maybe N is my soulmate, once he fucking mans up and marries me.

I am not a dangerously insufferable twit. I am a middle aged woman who was tossed aside by her husband and then went through extreme mood swings for several years trying to make sense of her life, trying to be a good example for her children, trying to keep a job, trying to decide what the fuck to do with her life. I started making progress when I decided I wanted to become a pharmacist, so I focussed on getting my pharmacy technician trainee license so I could work in a pharmacy, and see if I like it. I DID like it, a lot, however that position somehow (??) pays less than doing call center work for a pharmaceutical company, so I am re-evaluating. And while I am re-evaluating, I am exploring other potential career opportunities, music business promoting, joining a band (finally), singing in cathedral choir. Lots of opportunities for me that I could not see when I was depressed on and off for 4 years.

This is the biggest manic episode of my life, and I am going do as much as I can while I am still high. I am in therapy now and my Catholic therapist is going to show me how to make my mood swings more like a normal person's ups and downs: so I'm not crying hysterically when someone unfriends and blocks me; so I'm not posting a bunch of shit about how rape is awesome or whatever. I know it's not. Movies like Elle get me excited though, damn that Verhoeven.

Anyway, I'm done. Have a good day. My new motto is "be nice." It worked tremendously well for me at Morrissey last night, so I am going to keep following that.

Nope, you encourage non consensual rape, so stop covering it up with your excuses of being manic and bi polar as to why you speak about it with an exciting tone. Also, common sense would dictate to any reasonable person ( you are not one of those people btw ) in regards to ''looking out for the ladies'' and whatnot. As much as you want to sound like you are giving us motherly advice, I would suggest focusing all of this supposed positive energy onto your own children, since they need it more than we ever would in our lives. It will not be shocking if they end up in a worse place than you, yet you will deny that because you think youre the best human being in the world due to the amazing advice you are giving everyone that has to forcefully listen/read it. Also, you are a stalker and a dangerous person on top of that. We dont care how you got to this place, it is up to you to have kept yourself from being eternally at rock bottom, but that seems like an impossible task til you most likely end up murdering somebody that actually decides to meet you and play out every single fucked up fantasy thats in your twisted brain.
    Last edited by superfan; 11-17-2017 at 10:14 AM.

I mouth off when I am excited sexually
    Careful Supre, you're exciting her...

I think I may actually have a lot in common from much-maligned kroqken.
    Leave ken alone you monster.

ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

I don't encourage rape.

It's not an "excuse," it's an explanation. I would not expect a freak like you to understand (you're not MY kind of freak...). You use people for what they can get you, and people use YOU for what you can get them. It's sick. You're a piece of trash. I've seen you in action years ago. I mouth off when I am excited sexually, which I'm sorry to explain to your delicate eyes/ears/whatever, that people who are in a full-blown manic episode have more sexual thoughts. It's out of my control at this point, and I am in therapy now to learn to control it better. I realize AFTER THE FACT that some things I say may be highly inappropriate, but it excites me at that very moment to say it. It's like I have Tourette's Syndrome. That is the only way I can think of to explain it in a way you might understand. I think I may actually have a lot in common from much-maligned kroqken. He just can't help himself. And that's how I am at times.
    Kens a much better person than you, he is harmless, you are not, so make a note. And Im not the one sitting here using a mental disability as justification for any words or actions taken, with apparent remorse within those actions. Trust me, youre the delicate one since all it takes are a couple of sentences to put you into the deep end. Imagine if everyone treated you like this in person, if they were willing to stand there and actually deal with it? I think you might go on a rampage. One thing I'll say is this, if I ever ended up in the same state as you, I would have something you wouldnt, a support system. People who care for my well being. You on the other hand, have nothing, thus why this is all you cling to, and hope theres a small amount of attention given to your extreme behavior so it ''excites'' you.

Did I say anything bad about ken? no.
    Saying you can relate to him is bad on its own.

r/coachella looks better and better everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

Last edited by JordanTyler; 11-17-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ocbruin84 View Post
    At least this shit isn't boring.
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanTyler View Post
    This has literally got to be the worst coachella thread of all time.

Someone brings up something that is serious and actually something some people should be careful about...and then someone with obvious mental health issues chimes in and takes this off the deep end. Take a look in the mirror and figure yourself out.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    Devin - how does it feel to know that there are still more women in the world that would fuck me at this very moment than would fuck you?

Quote Originally Posted by ocbruin84 View Post
    Dont point Amyzzz in that direction.

If ever she was banned, I'm sure thats where she'll end up

Lurker

Wow! This is crazy

He unless you posted on your board pre-2015ish, you really don't get why so many people are going off on Any.

For the observer: She has a neo-nazi bf who claims to not be a Nazi and hate Nazis because he had French relatives killed by Nazis or some shit, but when you read his posts and look up and down his page it's littered with kekistan alt-right posts.

Amy also openly admits to stalking people. People block her on Facebook, so she'll follow them on LinkedIn or IG or whatever else she can find.

She's become braver I'm political debates, which told be fine if she knew what she was talking about, but she's now a mouthpiece for conspiracy theories like Pizzagate.

She's a person who made her young children wait (or piss their pants) for an entire set to end at Coachella because she didn't want to lose her spot.

She's an incredibly selfish human and coming from me, that's pretty fucking insane. Showing her pity only reinforces how she acts. Don't fall into that trap.

So this should be titled “ a warning to everyone, dont listen to amyzzz.”

Not all heroes wear capes, people.

Yeah, he's never said that once.

Ragging on Steve for being a name dropping sleaze is one thing but ragging on him for his health is dumb

I'm actually using someone else's words. .
    Whose words are you using then. Which voice is talking inside your head at this moment. Not surprising you would say something to a person who really could have died.

You're just upset that somebody gets things you wish you could have. I mean, how much money have you probably stolen just to go to a show. Or asking your sister for a loan to see Maroon 5? I bet youve sold your childrens belongings just to have a night out. But we are supposed to still pity you cause youre fucked in the head? Sorry, you brought it all on yourself.

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

Amy has been terrible lately but Consensual rape fantasies doesn't mean one condones rape.
    "HIGH END RAP MUSIC! GHETTO STADIUM SHIT! THEY AIN'T WANT US AT THE FESTIVALS
    NOW WE WILL RUN THEM!"
    -Some Guy