Thread: WANTED: Coachella VIP PASS (one) for Either Weekend 1 or 2 *face value* or less

Default WANTED: Coachella VIP PASS (one) for Either Weekend 1 or 2 *face value* or less

I am looking for a VIP pass weekend 1 or 2, with VIP parking, and/or car camping. I will accept offers for any one of these. THANK YOU.
    I miss talking to TomAz.

We all do. I live in the same city as him (unless he relocated) and rumor has it that at 3:15am if you listen closely and its really really quiet you can hear him telling you to go fuck yourself.

Default Re: WANTED: Coachella VIP PASS (one) for Either Weekend 1 or 2 *face value* or less

I have weekend 2 vip travel package I could sell.

Default Re: WANTED: Coachella VIP PASS (one) for Either Weekend 1 or 2 *face value* or less

I have VIP pass for weekend 2 for face value if you're still interested.

I have one VIP wristband for sale for weekend one if you're interested!

Lurker

I have a weekend two VIP pass with car camping for sale if you're interested

Weekend 1 - I have 2 general admission VIP passes, 3 night stay at Renaissance Palm Springs (day passes to Hilton Palm Springs included for 21+) and anytime shuttle services. Hotel stay is from Friday through Sunday checkout. Passes will be available at hotel for pick up but I have to inform them of name change without penalty charge by February 2, 2018. I can no longer go due to my son’s Air Force graduation. I am asking $4,500.00 USD for the package. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact 703-362-8119.

I have VIP weekend 2 I'll sell at face value

Lurker

I have a VIP weekend 2 pass with car camping. Selling at face value if your interested

I have VIP Parking pass to sell, as well 2 Shuttle passes if you need them.

Hi if you have this available I am interested! Thanks!

I have a VIP Package : 2 VIP Tickets, 1 VIP Parking pass, 2 Outstanding in the Field for WEEKEND TWO. Face value is $2598, willing to sell it for $2200. Must be able to meet in the greater LA or SF area to exchange cash for tickets. Text me (310) 619-1766.

Single weekend 1 VIP face value available