Thread: Coachella Wknd 1&2 @ Westin Desert Willow Villas or Westin Mission Hills Resort

Default Coachella Wknd 1&2 @ Westin Desert Willow Villas or Westin Mission Hills Resort

Email me at pacman777@gmail.com if interested:

I have rented to dozens of guests for past festivals and have all positive references. Come stay in luxury for the Coachella Festival! I am the deeded owner at these luxury timeshare resorts with immediate confirmed availability for Weekend 1 (April 13-15) and Weekend 2 (April 20-22) at Westin Desert Willow Villas in Palm Desert which is a quick 13 miles from the Coachella Festival and Westin Mission Hills Villas in Rancho Mirage which is 15 miles from the festival grounds. These are both on the Coachella Shuttle Route and the bus picks-up and drops off at the resort: http://www.valleymusictravel.com/eve...otel-shuttles/

$950 total for Weekend 1 is for 2 nights checking-in on Friday, April 13 and checking-out Sunday, April 15. I can add nights and adjust the duration and check-in dates as well but average nightly price may differ depending on nights. Just ask!
    or
    $950 total for Weekend 2 is for 2 nights checking-in on Friday, April 20 and checking-out Sunday, April 22. I can adjust the duration and check-in dates as well but average nightly price may differ depending on nights

These AAA 4-diamond luxury accommodations are a bargain for the weekend. Renter is responsible for $30 housekeeping fee that will be charged directly by resort at check-out. No additional resort fees or taxes if you rent from me (a Starwood timeshare owner at this resort). Currently, these luxury villas are not even available for this period as Starwood is sold out and most run-down motels cost more than this!

The 1 Bedroom Villa is approximately 620 square feet of living space plus 103 square feet of balcony space. Sleeps four comfortably with King Size Heavenly Bed and Pull-out Sofa Bed. . Features include: Master bedroom with king-sized Westin Heavenly Bed® and flat-panel TV; Westin Heavenly Bath®, with whirlpool tub and two vanities; Living area with sofa bed and fireplace; Built-in entertainment center in living area equipped with flat-panel TV, DVD player and Bose® Wave® AM/FM/CD system; Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen includes granite countertops, ceramic cooktop, microwave/convection oven, full-size stainless steel refrigerator with icemaker, wood-paneled dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender and dinnerware; Washer and dryer; Private balcony or patio with bench seating and coffee table; Telephone lines with voice mail; Wireless High-speed Internet Access; Blackout-lined drapery; In-room safe

Check out Starwood's Westin Desert Willow Villas owner's site for more info including floor plans and pictures:
    https://www.vistana.com/destinations...esert/overview
    https://www.vistana.com/destinations...illas/overview

Email me at pacman777@gmail.com if interested

Default Re: Coachella Wknd 1&2 @ Westin Desert Willow Villas or Westin Mission Hills Resort

I have a few remaining villas available at Westin Mission Hills Resort (AAA 4 diamond rating) and a few at Westin Desert Willow Villas. I am a deeded timeshare owner at these resorts and have confirmed reservations. I also have rented to dozens of very happy guests in the past that can provide references upon request. email me at: pacman777@gmail.com