Today's list comes to you from the home office in Cathedral City California.
10. Spent hours but couldn't find stage where Jet, Queens of the Stone Age, Prince, David Bowie, Chemical Brothers, Underworld and Prodigy were playing.
9. Came to terms with fact that organizers will never figure out how to get cars in and out of parking lot.
8. Wondered how vendors got aways with calling Kirkland Sports drink Gatorade.
7. Foolishly assumed that all that noise coming from the campgrounds meant everyone was having so much fun.
6. Amazed at the speed of events that involved a guy in front of me at the entrance line being asked to leave the festival and when he woudn't he was arrested on the spot for trespassing.
5. Didn't get feeling I was Raging Against the the Machine when I bought 250 dollar tickets from ticketmaster for event run by company that owns Staples Center and the LA Kings.
4. Still don't think drinking or getting wasted at 12 noon in 110 degree heat is a good idea.
3. What was the deal with the "Burning Man" contingent?
2. What happened, nobody mades a crime?
1. Even after the Tiesto set I am still unclear as to what the elements of life are.