Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DREAMCAR

Default Re: DREAMCAR

the single is excellent and regardless of what the album sounds like I imagine these guys will be really good live. especially if they get a tent slot.

New single! Born to Lie. I've gotta say, I'm excited to see them.

does nobody in santa ana understand the concept of dancing honest question

Quote Originally Posted by gam3g3ni3 View Post
    New single! Born to Lie. I've gotta say, I'm excited to see them.
    I like this one a lot more! Almost making up for no Kendrick...

I was pretty meh on Kill for Candy, but I fucking love Born to Lie.

No Doubt was my first "favorite band" at like, 10 years old. I had all these books on them and all their records. And then I developed a Stockholm Syndrome-esque affinity for AFI after being stuck in a basement for 24 hours with Sing the Sorrow on repeat during fraternity hell week. I'm started to get excited for this!

Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    I was pretty meh on Kill for Candy, but I fucking love Born to Lie.

No Doubt was my first "favorite band" at like, 10 years old. I had all these books on them and all their records. And then I developed a Stockholm Syndrome-esque affinity for AFI after being stuck in a basement for 24 hours with Sing the Sorrow on repeat during fraternity hell week. I'm started to get excited for this!
    I was a fan of the AFI albums prior to that. Totalimmortal-esque stuff is what I was hoping from this group when I read some shit where Gwen Stefani said the guys wanted to be in a punk band. But I really like the 2 songs so far even though it isn't at all what I thought it would be.

One of the failed super groups in my opinion. The hype has died down tremendously, and they seem like a mediorcre band.

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    One of the failed super groups in my opinion. The hype has died down tremendously, and they seem like a mediorcre band.
    Who said they wanted to sell out arenas or anything of the sort? Sorry its not Box Car Racer, th greatest super group ever assembled in the history of music.

Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    Who said they wanted to sell out arenas or anything of the sort? Sorry its not Box Car Racer, th greatest super group ever assembled in the history of music.
    you have a bad tendency to over analyze and speculate. I don't think their goal is to lose money and struggle to be played on the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    you have a bad tendency to over analyze and speculate. I don't think their goal is to lose money and struggle to be played on the radio.
    To be played on the radio excessively your record label must pay a fat check to the radio stations. That's why the same 4 artists are played every hour. KROQ is notorious for this and they are even good friends with Davey and the No Doubt boys. Record labels will decide to put out another single if they want. They are also having to deal with Daveys other side projects and AFI. Its a band with some family guys who haven't been on the road in a while and probably don't want to tour too much.
    10' - 11' - 12' W2 - 13' W1 - 14' W1 - 15' W1 - 16' W1 - 17' W1

You're not on the lineup no one wants to see u dj. Stop. Especially if you're going to play Calvin Harris u fuckin knob... - Reeber

RESPECT THE FORMULA - Guedita