Alright then. I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada & I'm thinking about heading down to coachella this year to see rage. I just have a couple of questions for some vertans that have attened the festival before...
1) Where is the best/closest airiport to fly into? is it palm springs?
2) What is the name of the town/desert that Coachella is held in?
3) is it true they don't allow any water in the festival site even if it is a sealed botttle? I went to Bonnaroo 2 years ago & they would only allow sealed bottles in. Thats fucking brutal if they don't...
4) Will 3 day passes & camping passes sell out fast??!!! If I wait until late febuary to buy my tickets will they still be available? or do I have to buy them on saturday to garentee a ticket?
5) I WILL NOT HAVE A CAR, NOR CAN I RENT ONE. Is there a shuttle that will take me from whatever the closest airiport is, to Coachella? Is the camp ground close enough to walk to when the day is over. If I have to stay in a hotel, are there shuttles to & from Coachella for most of the near by hotels?
6) Are the near by hotels expensive? how much can I expect to pay per night? Can anyone suggest anything close to coachella thats cheap?
7) How hot does it Ussually get in California @ the end of April? I'm a pale skinned canadian boy & I burn very easy. Will this festival be hell for me?
8) is there any kind of access to water of any kind in the festival & camp grounds just to rinse off in? not nessecarelly to drink?
9) I'm on a very limited budget. not including ticket & travel costs, what the minuim I can expect to spend @ the festival if I end up buying all my food & water there?
If anyone could help me out with these questions it would be much appreciated! I hope to be there!