Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: passport

  1. #1

    Default passport

    im from england and i really dont want to take my passport, it costs me a lot to replace, and its another thing to look after.
    it says on the camping page you need a valid form of id.
    i have a british provisional license, which is accepted worldwide as a valid form of id, including airports-tightest place ever.
    this should be the same case for coachella right? or do i have to take my passport?

  2. #2
    Member McFearless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    San Francisco

    Default Re: passport

    Won't you already have your passport with you if you are flying from England?

    If you are already here maybe you should just bring your English ID and a copy of your passport?...I don't know if it will work though.

  3. #3

    Default Re: passport

    bring passport, license does not work in california, definately!!

  4. #4

    Default Re: passport

    ok for all the international people i just emailed coachella people and they said as long as its considered valid id and has your picture on it your fine, so basically driving/provisional licenses should be alright no matter where your from.

Similar Threads

  1. passport required to enter mexico?
    By Leckie in forum Questions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 08:01 PM
  2. Passport question
    By Meadowsmeister in forum Questions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 03:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts