Thread: Looking to switch Weekend 2 Pass with Car Camping for a Weekend 1! (SoCal Area)

Unhappy Looking to switch Weekend 2 Pass with Car Camping for a Weekend 1! (SoCal Area)

I have come to realization that I really do not want to spend Coachella by myself without all my friends going weekend 1 "/
    If any of you kind souls have a conflict yourself and need to go weekend 2 please let me know ASAP!
    I also have a campsite that comes with it. So hopefully you do to but if not we can figure something out.
    The campsite can just be a free bonus for you too as long as you get back to me right away!
    I live in the LA area and can travel a good amount of distance if needed.
    Let's do the exchange today or tomorrow!

PM if interested
    Thanks - TJ

Default Re: Looking to switch Weekend 2 Pass with Car Camping for a Weekend 1! (SoCal Area)

i have a weekend 1 trying to trade for weekend 2 and am located in the LA area !!!!

Default Re: Looking to switch Weekend 2 Pass with Car Camping for a Weekend 1! (SoCal Area)

HI!!! I AM IN THE SAME BOAT BUT NEED WEEKEND 2!!

I have a weekend 1 pass with camping and looking to trade for wkd 2 with camping!!

Let me know if it is still available and I would greatly GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks
    Ashley

Evmalad@gail.com