Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wristband ACTIVATION

Default Re: Wristband ACTIVATION

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    or some other reason for the future that you cant even imagine yet. but for now, you just need to activate your wristband.
    This too.

I doubt it's actually required, it would be SUCH a huge mess.

Quote Originally Posted by irthesteve View Post
    I doubt it's actually required, it would be SUCH a huge mess.
    It says it's required so you'd be fucking stupid to not do it. It could be a ruse and not be needed at all but it takes like 30 seconds, is it really worth risking being turned away for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbeckett View Post
    It says it's required so you'd be fucking stupid to not do it. It could be a ruse and not be needed at all but it takes like 30 seconds, is it really worth risking being turned away for that?
    You are correct. That does not change what I said though.

So one of my wristbands does not have a UID activation code, I purchased from frontgate. Anybody else with this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by bclendon View Post
    So one of my wristbands does not have a UID activation code, I purchased from frontgate. Anybody else with this problem?
    In a similar situation. One of the wristbands I bought is seemingly missing a digit and won't activate. The one that worked has 6 digits. The one that doesn't, 5. Bought from Frontgate.

I'm in the same situation, bought 2 and only 1 had a code. Has anyone figured out what to do in this situation? I've emailed frontgate but they are closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by surfphoto View Post
    My biggest regret is not being gay lol, they have all the fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosemont17 View Post
    hipsters=douchebags
    Quote Originally Posted by Sladokusac View Post
    i think i am too fat to be a hipster
    "Without music, life would be an error.

keep 'em coming...04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16

also in same situation bought from front gate one has a code the other one is blank would be great to get some info, or if we should contact the team directly?

Call tomorrow morning, theyll pick up.

Got this error message while trying to activate:

<pre>"Unable to initialize application. Error:The stream or file "/mnt/data/log/site/debug.log" could not be opened: failed to open stream: Permission denied #0 /mnt/data/site/account.coachella.com/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/AbstractProcessingHandler.php(37): Monolog\Handler\StreamHandler->write(Array) #1 /mnt/data/site/account.coachella.com/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Logger.php(244): Monolog\Handler\AbstractProcessingHandler->handle(Array) #2 /mnt/data/site/account.coachella.com/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Logger.php(423): Monolog\Logger->addRecord(100, 'SELECT * FROM d...', Array) #3 /mnt/data/site/account.coachella.com/src/Coachella/Core/Session/SessionDataGetterPdo.php(61): Monolog\Logger->debug('SELECT * FROM d...', Array) #4 /mnt/data/site/account.coachella.com/src/Coachella/Core/Session/SessionDataGetterPdo.php(34): Coachella\Core\Session\SessionDataGetterPdo->fetchDb(Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Connection), 'jvgd8i7jmqe4muy...') #5 /mnt/data/site/account.coachella.com/src/Coachella/Core/User/User.php(71): Coachella\Core\Session\SessionDataGetterPdo->fetch('jvgd8i7jmqe4muy...', NULL, 30) #6 /mnt/data/site/account.coachella.com/config/ProjectConfiguration.php(74): Coachella\Core\User\User->init('jvgd8i7jmqe4muy...', NULL, 30, Object(Coachella\Common\Model\UserTable), Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Param eterBag\ParameterBag)) #7 /mnt/data/site/account.coachella.com/config/ProjectConfiguration.php(342): My\Config\ProjectConfiguration->initUserSession() #8 /mnt/data/site/account.coachella.com/config/ProjectConfiguration.php(224): My\Config\ProjectConfiguration->init() #9 /mnt/data/site/account.coachella.com/web/index.php(16): My\Config\ProjectConfiguration->run() #10 {main}</pre>

Purchased from frontgate.

Anybody have a problem where you activated one wristband and went to activate the other one, but it says it's already been activated

i had the same problem as hwilliams31 ...any help?

When I logging into my account, I am not given the option to activate my wristband D: is there a number I can call or is there something wrong with the website?
    Last edited by malquerida; 04-14-2014 at 04:37 PM.

It's on the Coachella Home Page.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

I'm trying to activate my wristband but whenever i click on the activate wristband button on the website I just get sent to a blank page that doesn't load. Is anyone else having this problem?

We are aware of users experiencing issues with logging in/wristband activation and are working hard to resolve this. Please check back later. Thanks for your patience
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Iv always activated my wrist band. When u walk through the gates to scan it, it will turn red if it's not activated. Sometimes security sees it sometimes they don't.
    However, 2 times iv been pulled aside by security. Once in the beer garden and once walking in. I do look really young drinking a beer. The personal scanner they used showed my age and name that I had activated.

-The Site says wristband activation is experiencing technical difficulties, Should I be worried about attempting to activate my wristband right now? I'm just not sure if it will affect any future attempts if it is still down. Please help.

whiney pain in butt nationocean's Avatar

just have to say the wristband activation is TOTAL bullshit.

the ONLY reason they are doing it is to track you and sell your ass. AEG is selling your email, profile information and 'habits' while inside the festival grounds. They are selling it to Heineken, H&M, and ever other single sponsor they work with, which amounts to hundreds of companies in the end.

Not only that, they have ability to track your every move while at the festival. They will track you as you shop for records, how long you stay in a tent, buying a t-shirt, how many beers you bought... hell, they'll even know how long you spent in their shiny new bathrooms.

The fact that you guys are PAYING them so much fucking money, probably over a grand each just to get there, stay there, and watch your damn music... just to be turned into a marketing statistic... is GROSS

it's like three dimensional facebook analytics at work.

enjoy your corporate music festival SHEEPLE.

Anyone else receiving a "Ticket Not Found" error message when trying to activate? Front Gate purchased, tickets not yet activated.

Quote Originally Posted by nationocean View Post
    enjoy your corporate music festival SHEEPLE.
    Thanks, you too!! Happy Coachella!

Tried to activate my wristband yesterday via the app but the drop down to select which weekend wouldn't work but it still said the wristband had been successfully activated.

I tried again just now and the drop down did work and again it said activated successfully.

Have I activated twice? Should it let me do this?

Hopefully the first time didn't work properly and I've just activated for weekend 2. Suppose I'll found out in a week.

Any updates?

Yeah... it seems like the only way you can activate a pass is by logging in... and it only lets you activate one per weekend. This doesn't make any sense because i bought multiple passes and they don't have an account. Nor should they be required to make one.... why can't i just activate it for them instead of making them make unnecessary accounts?

They're harvesting data. Best case scenario for them is to know who's in when and what they do throughout the day (hence the prior years having people voluntarily beep their wristbands (and involuntarily at Yuma) at stages) The festivals that allow you to link your credit card to the wristband get all the data about spending habits. I'm sure it's all worth something to somebody somewhere.