Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will this year have the worst crowd?

Default Re: Will this year have the worst crowd?

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Cara can I getchyo number?

speaking of being surrounded by annoying little bitches haha

Quote Originally Posted by ANDITWASSUMMER View Post
    I am a bit concerned about too many people with questionable manners on mind altering chemicals in the tents. I will keep an eye out for asshole behavior and remove myself from the vicinity of said concertgoers. And seriously, if there are too many people crowding too tight towards the stage or anywhere else, get out. Don't worry about "the crowds" just stay safe.
    if you are referring to ecstasy/mdma/etc. as "mind altering behaviors" you will find no asshole behavior- it will be quite the opposite. alcohol on the otherand brings the worst out of people.. case in point, every rave the past 5 years.

Nothing will be worse than 2010.
    06, 08-14

There are always people crowding too tight toward the stage at every act after like 5 PM.............
    AC/DC and Steely Dan? Why not just get a Don Henley project on the poster so my dad can bring his R/V, his fourth wife, and make a day out of the damn thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    Message to the Gods: this is not a challenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    Devin - how does it feel to know that there are still more women in the world that would fuck me at this very moment than would fuck you?

THIS. Especially the crowds at Florence and Grizzly Bear and on the weekend days.
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkingvsreeve View Post
    Perhaps if you had spent more time planning your sets out and less time playing slutty Indian this wouldn't be so difficult for you.

correct. i still can't believe that shit happened. funny thing is as far as lineups go that was one of my favorite years.

Quote Originally Posted by Fffrancisco View Post
    MGMT in Huntington Beach was my first concert and the most Rowdy experience i ever had. 2 years before they Riot. Can't wait for my first Caochellla.
    wow what a terrible first concert experience. i was at that shit show, it was like a who's who of ignorant shitty concert attendees. i learned a valuable lesson that day: don't go to Huntington Beach. ever.
    Debbie Deb 2017 sahara headliner pls

Actually, maybe because i was lucky enough to be in the Middle of the Crowd in front of the Camera Guy at Huntington Beach it was fun. There was open Mosh Pits and people doing what ever they wanted to do but I had a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fffrancisco View Post
    ...MGMT...
    ...Huntington Beach...
    ...mosh pits...
    yep, it checks out.
    Debbie Deb 2017 sahara headliner pls

Pretty sure the worst public restroom I've ever used was at a Chevron station in Huntington Beach. I assumed that was representative of the rest of the town.

On another note, for anyone who isn't an 18-year-old girl, Lana Del Rey might actually beat any of the EDM acts for worst crowd of the weekend.

Maybe Lorde will come close. And I like Lorde, but her audience is gonna be a shitshow.

Outside of Martin Garrix and Skrillex and all the other shitty edm djs. The worst crowd hands down will be for Bastille. It wont even be a competition.
    Certain songs they get so scratched into our souls

One of the main selling points of Coachella after my first year in 2004, was the diversity of people and music tastes, converging , then blending into a polo field, exploring new music, meeting others, and forming a foundation for what has become one big fucking music festival deal. Back then, nobody seemed to judge or try to define what type of crowd was there... It was open to all, something for everybody... Until I joined this board, I went to Coachella each year anticipating the different types of people I would share this weekend with... the types of music that one liked that I might not stay for... the girls running around in their underwear, the guys in their fedoras? All part of the variety pack that Coachella offers. It wasn't until I joined this board in 2007 that I ever heard the terms, "hipsters, candy-kids, bro's, goths, e-tards, nerds, and music geeks." Who's to say that the Bastille crowd will have the worst crowd... maybe if you're not a fan but choose to stay in that tent anyway... You could very well end up at another set standing right next to a Bastille fan who's enjoying whomever you're seeing. What makes for a "worst crowd," are those anticipating the worst, a month before the event.

In regards to 2010 having the worst crowd... Hands down...but, it had nothing to do with any particular group of attendees...well, minus the gatecrashers... It was the year I witnessed Coachella grow up and become a product, a destination...

In the middle of some left-field desert town on a polo field... Who would have thought?

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    One of the main selling points of Coachella after my first year in 2004, was the diversity of people and music tastes, converging , then blending into a polo field, exploring new music, meeting others, and forming a foundation for what has become one big fucking music festival deal. Back then, nobody seemed to judge or try to define what type of crowd was there... It was open to all, something for everybody... Until I joined this board, I went to Coachella each year anticipating the different types of people I would share this weekend with... the types of music that one liked that I might not stay for... the girls running around in their underwear, the guys in their fedoras? All part of the variety pack that Coachella offers. It wasn't until I joined this board in 2007 that I ever heard the terms, "hipsters, candy-kids, bro's, goths, e-tards, nerds, and music geeks." Who's to say that the Bastille crowd will have the worst crowd... maybe if you're not a fan but choose to stay in that tent anyway... You could very well end up at another set standing right next to a Bastille fan who's enjoying whomever you're seeing. What makes for a "worst crowd," are those anticipating the worst, a month before the event.

In regards to 2010 having the worst crowd... Hands down...but, it had nothing to do with any particular group of attendees...well, minus the gatecrashers... It was the year I witnessed Coachella grow up and become a product, a destination...

In the middle of some left-field desert town on a polo field... Who would have thought?
    That was actually... beautiful. I've sometimes been jaded by reading through some threads on this forum, so thanks for bringing this thread up a notch, instead of down.

I wish I could have experienced the festival back in the day. My first year was 2009.

well, monklish and his bowling hat dildo are going....so yeah!11
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    CAGEFIGHT!!!!!!!
    motherfuckers to the death.