August 12-14 - Migration Fest
August 16 - Monolord
August 26-28 - Psycho LV
September 7 - Cobalt
September 12 - Kraftwerk
September 17 - Melvins
September 20 - Wolves In The Throne Room
September 21 - Kanye West
September 30-October 2 - ACL wk.1
October 7-9 - ACL wk.2
October 11 - Failure
October 21 - Sleep
October 22 - Sleep
October 23 - Sleep
November 6 - Sia
November 12 - Black Sabbath
7/22-24: Sunset Campout @ Belden Town
7/25: Ultimate Painting @ The Chapel
7/29: Woods, Gun Outfit, Cian Nugent @ The Chapel
7/29: Lucy @ f8
7/30: Robag Whrume, Sassmouth, Solar @ Mighty
8/3: Margo Price @ Gundlach Bundschu
8/25: Gold Panda @ The Independent
I'm a pretty big Elton John fan and I've seen him twice before. Never been to roo but I can tell you Elton wouldn't go over great as a coachella headliner. It's not McCartney or waters with a big show and tons of production. He basically just sits there and plays piano. I enjoy his concerts but there's very little energy and I'd imagine coachella audiences would be bored halfway through.
I am probably going to bonnaroo this year but imo the coachella lineup is better.
My feeling is 2014 is going to end up feeling a lot like 2008... less spectacular on paper than other years lineups but amazing in tears of actual experience. Going both weekends this year an absolutely stroked. I mean Bryan. Ferry into Replacements into Knife into Outkast or Motorhead into NMH into Beck into Arcade Fire...how is this anything less than awesome!
LCD Soundsystem - Sufjan Stevens - M83 - The Kills - Lord Huron - St. Germaine - Savages - Bob Moses - Mavis Staples - Haelos - Mbongwana Star
Guns 'N' Roses - Ice Cube - Courtney Barnett - Gary Clark Jr - Lush - Deerhunter - Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Rhye - Bat For Lashes - The Damned - Shamir - Ex-Hex - Alvvays - Matthew Dear - Algiers
Kamasi Washington - Rancid - Miike Snow - Death Grips - Wolf Alice - Pete Yorn - Deafheaven - Young Fathers - The Vandals - Delux - Girl Pool
lol if you don't think Replacements won't play NYC, you're spending too much time on this board.
The bands you mentioned have played numerous times in nyc the past few years. It's not a big deal dude. Maybe since you live in Arizona of all places in America, you're excited to see those bands for the first time!
New York? Is that where you're from? Oh, I never knew that.
They'll play somewhere smaller first? Is that so? Share your inside info, Spooks, or continue being a completely worthless, disgusting human being.
I can only imagine you don't have many friends.
I also don't know why people are all assuming that Outkast is going to trot out the same stage show, same setlist, same guests at each performance. If I was wagering, I'd imagine that the sets at the bigger deal shows like Coachella, Lolla, maybe even Counterpoint since it's their closest "home" show, will be somewhat more elaborate than what they do for Big Guava, but whatever.
Do you think he lives with his parents because he doesn't have friends, or does he not have friends because he lives with his parents? Kind of a chicken and the egg type deal.
1. I avoided your statement because your statement was fucking stupid.
2. Your statement was fucking stupid because you are equating "The Saturday lineup is the worst in Coachella history" to "The Coachella lineup sucks". These are not logically equivalent statements. They're not even close to equivalent.
3. I called you a stupid guinea dago whop to illustrate a point: Your generalization about Mitch being from Utah was another example of you being fucking stupid. I don't actually care what race or ethnicity you are, you're still fucking stupid. Calling you a stupid guinea dago whop does seem to fit your MO, however.
4. Why do you care how I'm spending my money? What business is it of yours? It seems to threaten you. You feel threatened that I am spending my money to go to Coachella, rather than going to hang out with a bunch of dirty smelly ugly white dreadlocked fucktards at Bonnaroo.
The Bonnaroo lineup has some nice features. I would like to see Elton John. I would like to see the country/folk undercard. I would like to see Mastodon and Deafheaven. But I don't really want to go to pigfucking Tennessee. Coachella has the Replacements, which means it wins anyway.
5. The Replacements have no gigs scheduled for New York. Maybe they will, maybe they won't, who can say? Certainly not you, because you are stupid pigfucker.
Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.
ugly and dreadlocked? harsh.
definetly white...........but ugly?
She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.I hardly think I'm an attention whore.I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer