No ATP style curation this year. Assignments will be random and you will not know who your Santa is until your gift arrives. If you absolutely don't want to be assigned to someone (maybe because you're friends with them IRL), let me know in the email.
1) Answer the questions below and post them. Your Santa will refer back to your post when he/she is trying to figure out what to get you.
2) Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your FULL NAME AND ADDRESS and BORED NAME.
3) Your Santa assignment will be sent to you on WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 27 (in time for Black Friday). Once you discover who you are going to be Santa for, just check this thread to see what that person likes. DO NOT POST WHO YOU WILL BE A SANTA FOR.
4) Buy a gift accordingly and ship it NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 15. Keep your gift in the $20 range. Be creative! See the awesomeness in past threads.
5) Don't be an asshole. If you sign up, don't leave someone hanging. Seriously.
6) No n00bs. Sorry. Nothing dickish intended; if we’re going to be handing out other people’s names and addresses, we sort of need to know you. You must either a) have a post count of 500 b) have a member vouch for you.
QUESTIONNAIRE: (Please copy and paste into a post of your own, and answer the questions as best you can).
1) What is your favorite color?
2) What is your T-shirt size?
3) What is your favorite animal (if you want something with an animal on it)?
4) If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose?
5) What movies do you like?
6) What eating establishments do you like?
7) What kinds of candy/snack foods do you like?
8) What sorts of activities do you engage in
9) What are your sports teams?
10) What else do you want Santa to know?