Thread: Serious question: Have any of you traded sex for lodging at Coachella?

Default Serious question: Have any of you traded sex for lodging at Coachella?

Has anyone here ever traded lodging for sex?

I don't mean necessarily with an explicit agreement to do so.

I mean something like, "Hi, I'm Chloe, a blond 25 year old bimbo looking for a place to stay at Coachella, and I have no money", and then she gets a response of, "Hey, this is Brock, I'm a 28-year-old douchebag renting a house for the weekend near Coachella and I have an extra room for you."

So then Chloe, with no money, goes down to stay in Brock's house, and we all know what happens after that -- or at least what is supposed to happen.

I want people here to fess up.

Girls: Have you ever traded sexual favors for Coachella lodging? Have you ever used a chump for free lodging, and then acted like he was an inappropriate perv for wanting you to put out?

Guys: Have you ever let random girls stay with you, in exchange for the expectation of sex? Did it work out?

These questions need answers.

I'm asking for a "friend" who might be renting a few places near Coachella next year.
    This space for rent.

Default Re: Serious question: Have any of you traded sex for lodging at Coachella?

Edith wouldn't approve.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Default Re: Serious question: Have any of you traded sex for lodging at Coachella?

I always respond to girls that post ads looking for people to share a condo or campsite.

I make it ABSOLUTELY clear that I will put out for a free place to stay, but nobody ever responds.
    How many headlines can you make out of the 2016 lineup? i.e. "Young monsters moon strangers for pure horror."

If you mentioned that you were 12 inches, you might have more luck.
    This space for rent.

The girls always say, "give me 12 inches and hurt me!"

So, I fuck them twice and hit them over the head with a brick.
    How many headlines can you make out of the 2016 lineup? i.e. "Young monsters moon strangers for pure horror."

Last year I messed with a girl who posted a thread on here that sounded super desperate. I told her if she was was my fuck buddy for the weekend that I would give her a place to stay and pay for food/booze/drugs.

it took her a couple messages but then she agreed, without even seeing me or anything. her only request was that I couldn't tell her friends she would be meeting up with that she was doing this.

couldn't believe the thirst in that one haha, really cute young asian girl. wonder what happened to her and why her friends didn't have room for her in the first place hahaha.

Good idea. Might try this for 2017.