Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 383

Thread: Lollapalooza 2014

  1. #121
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Wow, they really shit the bed this year.

    August 1 - Human Bodies
    August 15 - Metz
    September 1 - Gwar
    September 14 - GY!BE
    September 19 - Chelsea Wolfe
    September 20 - Titus Andronicus
    September 25 - Kraftwerk
    October 1 - The Zombies
    October 13 - Autechre
    October 14 - Ghost
    November 7 - FFF/Mayhem/Watain/Rotting Christ
    March 24 - David Gilmour

  2. #122
    old school
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClaw View Post
    People on the Lolla board are arguing that Pearl Jam aren't on the poster because they will sell their own posters at Lolla and thus do not want their name on the official Lineup poster. LOL.
    Black Sabbath/Sharon had their name omitted from the Lolla merch 2-3 years ago.

  3. #123
    old school theklein25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    3,144

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014


  4. #124
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    10,468

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    fake.

    weekend passes on sale in 30 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  5. #125
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    10,468

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Black Sabbath/Sharon had their name omitted from the Lolla merch 2-3 years ago.
    it was bill ward, not sharon. he didn't sanction the sabbath shows and wouldn't let them sell merch with the sabbath name on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  6. #126
    Member dekelou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    193

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Earlybird passes sold out in 12 min?

  7. #127
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    20,396

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    You dumb motherfucker
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    Devin - how does it feel to know that there are still more women in the world that would fuck me at this very moment than would fuck you?

  8. #128
    Member bobchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,771

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Got my tickets. See you there losers. Let me know if you want to rent out my condo at an exorbitant price.

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Shut Up Forever Almost All of You.

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    The odds of a TH reunion are about the same as the odds of all you goddamn morons disappearing from here forever.
    SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

  9. #129
    Member Larry Farnsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mayhem.
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    The supposed top line of Eminem - Outkast - Kings of Leon - Skrillex - Arctic Monkeys - Calvin Harris is a joke, right? That's not a real thing that people are actually buying tickets for?
    Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    Eat a dick on that or did I make too much sense for your mind to take

  10. #130
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    8,036

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    They got all of their headliners in a two-for-one sale apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  11. #131

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Well. I go to Lolla every year. Usually I go for the Headliners and Coachella I go for the undercard.

    I did buy tickets this year, but only because:

    #1 It's my yearly trip to Chicago
    #2 I have over 8 friends who bought tickets as well.

    Otherwise . . . this would be a no go from the leaks. Terrible headliners and Lolla is not known for its undercard. I'm not sure anything can make that line up better.

    Outside Lands line up is looking pretty amazing from the leaks and I think I'm going to have to save some time off and money for that one.

  12. #132
    Member bobchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,771

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Tickets are now sold out. Took just over an hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Shut Up Forever Almost All of You.

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    The odds of a TH reunion are about the same as the odds of all you goddamn morons disappearing from here forever.
    SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

  13. #133

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Official line up out tomorrow according to their updated website.

  14. #134
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by subby33 View Post
    Well. I go to Lolla every year. Usually I go for the Headliners and Coachella I go for the undercard.

    I did buy tickets this year, but only because:

    #1 It's my yearly trip to Chicago
    #2 I have over 8 friends who bought tickets as well.

    Otherwise . . . this would be a no go from the leaks. Terrible headliners and Lolla is not known for its undercard. I'm not sure anything can make that line up better.

    Outside Lands line up is looking pretty amazing from the leaks and I think I'm going to have to save some time off and money for that one.
    If you want to make a yearly trip to Chicago, Pitchfork is a much better value this year.

    August 1 - Human Bodies
    August 15 - Metz
    September 1 - Gwar
    September 14 - GY!BE
    September 19 - Chelsea Wolfe
    September 20 - Titus Andronicus
    September 25 - Kraftwerk
    October 1 - The Zombies
    October 13 - Autechre
    October 14 - Ghost
    November 7 - FFF/Mayhem/Watain/Rotting Christ
    March 24 - David Gilmour

  15. #135

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    If you want to make a yearly trip to Chicago, Pitchfork is a much better value this year.
    Pretty decent line up. I'd like to see Kendrick. Price is right too.

    Wait . . . Slowdive? The fuq? Damn . . . .

  16. #136
    Member bobchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,771

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    If you're going to Pitchfork don't miss DJ Rashad.

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Shut Up Forever Almost All of You.

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    The odds of a TH reunion are about the same as the odds of all you goddamn morons disappearing from here forever.
    SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

  17. #137

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    What is Perry Ferrells role in Lolla these days? My perception of him must be way off. You'd think a big rock star like that would be booking more interesting acts. Then again, was janes addiction that interesting? idk

  18. #138
    old school kvnty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sodom & Gomorrah
    Posts
    4,095

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by crombrenner View Post
    Man, every time a new festival lineup or headliners for a fest are released, It just shows what a great job Coachella did this year.
    yes, sir. couldn't agree with you more.
    L7 | KMFDM | Blondie | The Kills | OSL | FYF | Riot Fest Denver | The B-52's | Cut Copy (LIVE) | LIB | Garbage | CRSSD | Wolf Alice | Azealia Banks | Beach Goth 4 | Madonna

    Quote Originally Posted by footixy View Post
    Girl, you can pound your vagina so hard in those the Sahara will feel a new kind of drop...
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    ... Keep fucking that chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip

  19. #139
    Coachella Junkie Boourns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    27,382

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by subby33 View Post
    Official line up out tomorrow according to their updated website.
    Wow. People sure love Pitbull.
    8/4 DJ Windows 98 @ The Echo, 8/11 La Luz @ Echoplex, 8/20-23 Green Man Festival, 8/28 The Black Ryder @ The Roxy

  20. #140
    Member bobchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,771

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    couldn't agree with you more.
    Daily reminder that no one cares about your opinions, even when you're right.

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Shut Up Forever Almost All of You.

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    The odds of a TH reunion are about the same as the odds of all you goddamn morons disappearing from here forever.
    SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

  21. #141
    Member Sheldorrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Denvarroooo
    Posts
    606

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    I think that the musical taste of the festivals are just different. But, it's apparent those leaked headliners are shitty for people who have more eclectic (coachella) tastes. I can't count the number of friends I have on FB/Twitter/Instagram who posted pictures of the Colorado Kings of Leon show.......Muse fits in perfectly with this years leaked Lolla headliners, but with the Coachella acts - not so much.
    AC/DC and Steely Dan? Why not just get a Don Henley project on the poster so my dad can bring his R/V, his fourth wife, and make a day out of the damn thing?

  22. #142
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    10,081

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Did anyone else see that fake lineup with Burial on it? Selena Gomez was on it too... Lolz

  23. #143
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    10,468

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldorrr View Post
    I think that the musical taste of the festivals are just different. But, it's apparent those leaked headliners are shitty for people who have more eclectic (coachella) tastes. I can't count the number of friends I have on FB/Twitter/Instagram who posted pictures of the Colorado Kings of Leon show.......Muse fits in perfectly with this years leaked Lolla headliners, but with the Coachella acts - not so much.
    anyone i know who has been to more than 1 lollapalooza is disgusted with this lineup as it currently exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  24. #144

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    yes, sir. couldn't agree with you more.
    Well, I think this is overly exaggerated here. There are plenty of repeating acts this year at Coachella as well(especially the EDM stuff which is horrible). The majority of coachella's lineup isn't very forward thinking and this was heavily discussed in other threads when the lineup dropped.

    You guys are accepting a bad lineup over a worst lineup. lol Seriously. But hey, if your just a normal fare weathered fan, these bands make you happy. For all un musically challenged people on this forum and around the globe, we cringe the majority of mainstream festival music.

  25. #145

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Farnsworth View Post
    The supposed top line of Eminem - Outkast - Kings of Leon - Skrillex - Arctic Monkeys - Calvin Harris is a joke, right? That's not a real thing that people are actually buying tickets for?
    Its real, and its the damn midwest. Go 20 miles in any direction out of chicago and its Jerry Spring for reals. The people want cheese, they get cheese.

  26. #146

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    Its real, and its the damn midwest. Go 20 miles in any direction out of chicago and its Jerry Spring for reals. The people want cheese, they get cheese.
    you have to realize also, Chicago/lolla is in mroe compition now with so many festivals. pitchfork took beck and a few others, spring awakening took some cheese edm, northcoast will probably take a few as well. Its just made the undercards more displaced now. the headlinners are still crap thios year.

  27. #147
    old school kvnty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sodom & Gomorrah
    Posts
    4,095

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by bobchella View Post
    Daily reminder that no one cares about your opinions, even when you're right.
    daily reminder: tongue fuck my asshole clean.
    L7 | KMFDM | Blondie | The Kills | OSL | FYF | Riot Fest Denver | The B-52's | Cut Copy (LIVE) | LIB | Garbage | CRSSD | Wolf Alice | Azealia Banks | Beach Goth 4 | Madonna

    Quote Originally Posted by footixy View Post
    Girl, you can pound your vagina so hard in those the Sahara will feel a new kind of drop...
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    ... Keep fucking that chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip

  28. #148
    Member Sheldorrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Denvarroooo
    Posts
    606

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    daily reminder: tongue fuck my asshole clean.
    If you forget and skip a day, it's only gonna be worse the next day...........
    AC/DC and Steely Dan? Why not just get a Don Henley project on the poster so my dad can bring his R/V, his fourth wife, and make a day out of the damn thing?

  29. #149
    old school kvnty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sodom & Gomorrah
    Posts
    4,095

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    I'll make it nice and filthy for that little fuckstain.
    L7 | KMFDM | Blondie | The Kills | OSL | FYF | Riot Fest Denver | The B-52's | Cut Copy (LIVE) | LIB | Garbage | CRSSD | Wolf Alice | Azealia Banks | Beach Goth 4 | Madonna

    Quote Originally Posted by footixy View Post
    Girl, you can pound your vagina so hard in those the Sahara will feel a new kind of drop...
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    ... Keep fucking that chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip

  30. #150
    Coachella Junkie Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,382

    Default Re: Lollapalooza 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by homersexual View Post
    Well, I think this is overly exaggerated here. There are plenty of repeating acts this year at Coachella as well(especially the EDM stuff which is horrible). The majority of coachella's lineup isn't very forward thinking and this was heavily discussed in other threads when the lineup dropped.

    You guys are accepting a bad lineup over a worst lineup. lol Seriously. But hey, if your just a normal fare weathered fan, these bands make you happy. For all un musically challenged people on this forum and around the globe, we cringe the majority of mainstream festival music.
    Bingo! Aside from Moogest, Pitchfork, Bonnaroo, and Movement, the mainstream festivals (Lolla, Coachella) are pure crap compared to other festivals around the world. We'll see what FYF or FFF can pull off this year

    ps OSL & ACL still waiting...
    Last edited by Spooks; 03-25-2014 at 10:01 AM.

    7/28 The Appleseed Cast @ WH
    7/29 Howling/Ame @ Output
    7/30 Primus/Dinosaur Jr @ Pier 97
    7/30 Benji B/Martyn @ Output
    8/1 Tiga/Bob Moses/Gavin Russom @ PS1


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

Similar Threads

  1. Lollapalooza
    By Argel in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 04:44 PM
  2. Lollapalooza?
    By shaggyduck in forum Questions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 11:49 AM
  3. Lollapalooza 2008
    By luckyface in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 08:31 AM
  4. Lollapalooza '07
    By Vericuester in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 05:25 PM
  5. Lollapalooza Tix
    By shotglass75 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 08:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •