View Poll Results: Do you like anchovies on your pizza?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • God no that's fucking disgusting.

19 67.86%
  • Yummm!

9 32.14%

Thread: Anchovies on pizza?

Default Anchovies on pizza?

Yay or nay?

Default Re: Anchovies on pizza?

nay
    12/16-18 Day for Night

You didn't vote.

I've never tried it on pizza.

I'm generally not disgusted with whole anchovies in salads and such, but I do find them to be too salty for my palate.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

I just like to observe the disgusted look on others faces. that and anchovies are not as awful as everyone over dramatically says they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

You've had mayonnaise on pizza, but not anchovies.

I just followed orders and made the pizza subs, I never indulged in them personally.

#PizzaEichmann
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    It's hard to argue with that.

Anchovies are good on pizza, but you absolutely shouldn't bother having anything else on there but red onions because you will not be able to taste anything else.
    12/10: Tama Sumo, Dorisburg, Prins Thomas @ Public Works
    12/11: Moderat @ The Fox Oakland
    12/12: Prism Tats @ Brick and Mortar
    12:17-18: Day for Night
    12/22: Get Real @ The Midway
    1/17: Marching Church @ Rickshaw Stop
    1/19: Woods @ Sweetwater Music Hall

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    God is very clearly a toaster.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

I looooove anchovies! I actually really like to combine them with mushrooms on a slice.
    last.fm
    8/7/16 - Sufjan Stevens @ Hollywood Bowl // 8/8/16 - Radiohead @ Shrine // 8/8/16 - Boris @ Regent
    9/14/16 - Wilco @ Theatre at Ace Hotel // 9/18/16 - Kraftwerk @ Hollywood Bowl

Yes .... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Fuck you, Tom.

Tom: if I do anchovies on pizza, what should my combination be with them? Keep in mind that I am allergic to raw onions in your response, so Cara's suggestion is flat out.
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Do anchovies mesh well with ranch dressing?
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Do anchovies mesh well with ranch dressing?
    Indeed they do, though it's like a salt-assault.
    12/10: Tama Sumo, Dorisburg, Prins Thomas @ Public Works
    12/11: Moderat @ The Fox Oakland
    12/12: Prism Tats @ Brick and Mortar
    12:17-18: Day for Night
    12/22: Get Real @ The Midway
    1/17: Marching Church @ Rickshaw Stop
    1/19: Woods @ Sweetwater Music Hall

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    God is very clearly a toaster.

(drooling)

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

The photo in Tom's link suggests that the pizza would also be covered in capers as well as anchovies. I think that would be a bit much.
    last.fm
    8/7/16 - Sufjan Stevens @ Hollywood Bowl // 8/8/16 - Radiohead @ Shrine // 8/8/16 - Boris @ Regent
    9/14/16 - Wilco @ Theatre at Ace Hotel // 9/18/16 - Kraftwerk @ Hollywood Bowl

I always enjoyed anchovies and olives. It was like eating a salt stick.
    you are soooooooo good lookin

Anchovies + Peruvian Sweet Onions = Triple Yum (as the sum is greater than its parts)
    "Some people just need a hi-five in the face."

Anchovies + Peruvian Marching Powder = holy shit that's some really fucking great stuff oh my GOD it's like that one time when i was eating anchovies and holy cow look at that was that a UFO oh I guess not ha ha so yeah these weren't just any anchovies they were the greatest fucking anchovies ever known to humanity and they were white and briny not black and salty and it was on this street in this little cafe in barcelona, and then there was this big parade and all these students were marching down the middle of the street i guess they were protesting book prices or something, and they were well behaved but it looked like a fucking phish concert with all the smelly white guy in dreads and tie dye and anyway they call them boquerones, the white anchovies, well at least that's the spanish word, except did you know that in Barcelona they don't speak spanish they speak something called Catalog or Catalung or something? yeah wtf i was like what anyway we had some tapas and some wine and watched the protesters go by, that makes me think, we should write a sitcom about basque or catalonian students protesting, except lets put them at a small midwestern college in the united states where everyone is nice and all and there's really not anything worth protesting or blowing up, there would be a nice professor in a sweater who would be full of pithy saying oh and they could always go eat at this one cafe with the same waitress all the time, she would have a real gum-smacking smartass wisecracking attitude, sort of like Flo from Mels, but at a cafe in the midwest full of college students and professors, not truck drivers in Phoenix. This cafe would have blue wooden shingles and white clapboard shutters and a cute little pun-name like Edible Complex or ummm what was that other one I saw, Bean Me Up Coffee, but that was a coffee shop not a cafe. We could make it a coffee shop though instead of a cafe, and the Flo-type could be a barrista, oh have you seen the new Starbucks in the grocery store? I mean they are selling coffee right over there in aisle 12 but they have a starbucks up front of the store, i'm like whoah, conflict of interest! Hey. got any more of that stuff?

Anchovies + Peruvian Marching Powder = holy shit that's some really fucking great stuff oh my GOD it's like that one time when i was eating anchovies and holy cow look at that was that a UFO oh I guess not ha ha so yeah these weren't just any anchovies they were the greatest fucking anchovies ever known to humanity and they were white and briny not black and salty and it was on this street in this little cafe in barcelona, and then there was this big parade and all these students were marching down the middle of the street i guess they were protesting book prices or something, and they were well behaved but it looked like a fucking phish concert with all the smelly white guy in dreads and tie dye and anyway they call them boquerones, the white anchovies, well at least that's the spanish word, except did you know that in Barcelona they don't speak spanish they speak something called Catalog or Catalung or something? yeah wtf i was like what anyway we had some tapas and some wine and watched the protesters go by, that makes me think, we should write a sitcom about basque or catalonian students protesting, except lets put them at a small midwestern college in the united states where everyone is nice and all and there's really not anything worth protesting or blowing up, there would be a nice professor in a sweater who would be full of pithy saying oh and they could always go eat at this one cafe with the same waitress all the time, she would have a real gum-smacking smartass wisecracking attitude, sort of like Flo from Mels, but at a cafe in the midwest full of college students and professors, not truck drivers in Phoenix. This cafe would have blue wooden shingles and white clapboard shutters and a cute little pun-name like Edible Complex or ummm what was that other one I saw, Bean Me Up Coffee, but that was a coffee shop not a cafe. We could make it a coffee shop though instead of a cafe, and the Flo-type could be a barrista, oh have you seen the new Starbucks in the grocery store? I mean they are selling coffee right over there in aisle 12 but they have a starbucks up front of the store, i'm like whoah, conflict of interest! Hey. got any more of that stuff?
    This was THE funniest thing I've read in weeks.
    "Some people just need a hi-five in the face."