FACTS ARE FACTS AND FICTION'S FICTION.
Prints for the Dandy Warhols, Acid Mothers Temple, Brian Jonestown Massacre, and Panda Bear added:
Also, for anyone who went last year, can you tell me:
1. How far apart the stages/tent are?
2. How big the tent is? (I'm assuming much smaller than the Mojave/Gobi)
3. Whether we can carry beer to the stages vs. drinking in separate areas?
4. What sort of beer they had last year.
(apologies if any of this has been covered farther back in the thread)
There weren't any end times last year. I think that was just an error.
2. I would say it's the same size as the original (pre-2010) Gobi. Might be bigger this year, though.
3. No beer gardens. You can bring your drink wherever. Security is more or less non-existent anyway.
4. I don't remember the beer options actually. I spent the entire weekend drinking Sailor Jerry's.
I expect upgrades all around.
EDIT* What say you, Fourthisto?
2) I'd say between Gobi and Mojave.
3) There are no restrictions on where you can take your beer... but be careful where and when you flash a flask or whatever else you may be enjoying. My buddy got busted twice last year for brazenly imbibing some brought-in whiskey. Me? No problemo.
4) Lone Star and Dos Equis were the only options last year, I do believe.
Thanks for the info guys. Much appreciated.
OMG every time i look at this thread i get excited.
She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.I hardly think I'm an attention whore.I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer
Just realized Gnod isn't on the schedule. Bummer if they dropped off.
I'm digging Lorelle Meets the Obselete, thanks.
The schedules for Thursday's night shows are up:
10:00 – 11:00 – NIGHT BEATS
09:00 – 09:40 – ELEPHANT STONE
08:00 – 08:40 – HOLY WAVE
07:00 – 07:40 – FROTH
11:00 – DJ and light show till close
12:30 – 01:45 – AL LOVER
11:30 – 12:10 – INDIAN JEWELRY
10:30 – 11:10 – THE WOLF
09:30 – 10:10 – PSYCHOTIC REACTION
08:30 – 09:10 – HOLLOW TREES
12:45 – THE WARLOCKS
11:30 – FLAMIN’ GROOVIES
10:30 – ASTEROID #4
09:30 – SLOW MOTION RIDER
01:00 – NEW PLANET TRAMPOLINE (performing Piper At The Gates Of Dawn)
12:00 – THE YOUNG SINCLAIRS
11:00 – SISTER OF YOUR SUNSHINE VAPOR
10:00 – NO SILVER BIRD
09:00 – VICTORIA NOLL
Oh, and this is nice, on Thursday:
Early festival check-in will take place at Empire Automotive on 606 E 7th St. at 5:30 pm. There you can pick up your camping, deluxe, and festival wristbands. Please be sure to bring an ID if you are picking up deluxe and camping passes or if you do not have the digital printout of your tickets.
That would be awesome!
BV Austin is giving away a 3-day pass to Austin Psych Fest, a pedal and more!
Only kidding, we've got a rental already.
Is Stubb's worth eating at? I love their BBQ sauce.