- all around, just a fantastic line up. I'll admit when it first came out i was not enthused, but after letting it settle in, wow. This was hands down my favorite Coachella line up wise.
- i loved the new art! the snail was great. however maybe it was just me, but there were a couple things on the map i never saw, such as the butterflies and land sharks i prefer last year's flower to the praying mantis this year.
- food! the veggie paella was the favorite thing i ate all weekend, tons of other vegetarian options as well
- the new Sahara blew me away. i spent a lot of time in there, and always had plenty of room to move around and dance. loved it.
- the Yuma, granted i only went in there on Friday later afternoon, but it was such a fun experience being inside of the air-conditioned "club". there were no lines and it wasn't very full at all, so apparently i got in before all the mayhem i keep reading about. i'm all for upgrades though!
- the new purple and yellow paths to get to campsites/shuttles
- best cell at&t cell reception i've ever had
- Friday afternoon when we got in we were informed that they had run out of paper schedules. what the hell? i underestimated how useful those are to have with you, so that was kind of a pain.
- third year using the shuttles, and saturday was hands down the worst experience i've had. it seemed as though they were totally unprepared for saturday's crowd, and it took 2 hours to get home. not fun at all.
- beer gardens definitely seemed more hectic to get into
- saturday night conflict. damn damn damn.
- any way to dip into weekend 2's merch? sunday night i was desperately needing a sweatshirt but all they had left were those heinous blue zip code zip-ups.
the complaints do not come near overshadowing the perfect weekend (1) i had. thank you coachella, you really outdid yourself.