You people really should listen to more Violent Femmes. They have other songs you know.
Sing-a-longs, Tom. As great as it would be, I don't think "Old Mother Reagan" is going to inspire a mass sing-a-long the same way that songs like Blister In The Sun, Kiss Off, or Add It Up will.
C'mon. Are't you looking forward to screaming "Eight! Eight! I FORGET WHAT EIGHT IS FOR!"?
Originally Posted by bmack86
And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
Originally Posted by Hatinisbad
I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.
1) Tender- Blur
2) Limit to your Love - James Blake
3) Take Me Out- Franz Ferdinand
hell who am i kidding
4) Ocean Breathes Salty- Modest Mouse
5) Otherside- RHCP
6) Song 2- Blur
7) F*ckin Problem- 2 Chainz
8) What You Know- Two Door Cinema Club
9) Maps- YYY's
10) Shipping off to Boston- Dropkick Murphy's
11) How Soon is Now?- Johnny Marr
12) Such Great Heights- The Postal Service
13) Violent Femmes- Blister in the Sun
14) Myth- Beach House
15) Hustler- Simian Mobile Disco
My pronunciation is so poor that you'll think I'm singing a wrong song even if I sing the correct words. Haha.
1. It feels like we only go backwards - Tame Impala
2. I am the resurrection - Stone Roses
3. Laura - Bat for Lashes (I'd prefer the audience remain silent but maybe can't help shout out Ooh Ooh Laura you're more than a superstar.)
P.S. The "And for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself" singalong after Karma Police last year WK2 is unforgettable.
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
- Kurt Vonnegut