I just found an old article which I ripped out of a newspaper months ago and had forgotten about. It's a list of six tracks which Guy Garvey (the lead singer of Elbow) picked as his six favourite songs at the time.
His six songs are:
1. Green Gloves by The National
2. En Gallop by Joanna Newsom
3. Alley Flowers by Jolie Holland
4. Samba De Benaco by Bebel Gilberto
5.Speaking With The Angel by Ron Sexsmith
6. How Can I Stop? by Nancy Elizabeth
Anyway, I realised with some embarrassment that I don't actually know any of those songs. So could somebody post a download link to any of them, or - even better still - email them to me? My email address is yostef , at the best email provider. By the way, did I mention how much I like Gmail? Well, I do.
That would be great. Thanks.