Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the Best Air Mattress?

Default Re: What's the Best Air Mattress?

Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    I haven't had any trouble with the air mattress from Walmart. If you get one of those double decker queen sized things, they do the job quite well if you take proper care of them. I use mine frequently for camping.

So, all air mattresses will lose some air....that's why the double is better, you don't sink so far that you start to hit the ground. Of course, you can go with one of those self inflatable pad things - but those are for people that sleep on their backs. I can't do one of those, or a cot, or anything that is thin since I sleep facing straight down or on my side.

It all depends on what you are comfortable with. I don't really see much difference between the expensive air beds and the cheaper generic ones - to be honest, I have had both and they seem to function about the same.
    I agree with you. I chose mattress for camping, and I liked the cheap mattress. I found on the forum a site of reviews about air mattresses, there are written useful articles. If you need to read more about each air mattress, I recommend check this website.