I spoke with my friend who works at the agency that does bookings for Dirtybird yesterday. He said the following when I asked "So dirty bird at Coachella not happening ?"
"Not that I know
Maybe a couple at do lab
Noone big tho
Or Heineken dome"
As for their quarterly party at the Mezzanine for bay area people- they are looking to make that into a monthly
Ugh I remember when the Dirtybird parties were at Mighty and weren't completely full of fucking assholes
My friend summed up the bookings for coachella's deeper side of electronic as just "an insomniac techno stage" and lazy...i'd say that's sorta accurate with the exceptions of a few, but it's still an improvement over last year's sahara obviously
1) Eats Everything is popular
2) He would be a big "selling point" for the hypothetical Dirtybird-curated stage, which is theoretically a stage at Coachella.
3) People will have to buy a Coachella ticket to see this hypothetical Dirtybird stage.
4) Eats Everything is not on the poster which lists the acts that are playing at Coachella.
5) Leaving him off of the poster benefits the Dirtybird stage because ____________________.
They are all going to be there...I just hope they make the tent big enough...
I just hope they realize how many people are going to trying to see their shows...could be the best stage of the weekend.
Which looks increasingly like it's not going to happen, so it's probably a moot point anyway.
has anyone tried contacting the db crew through twitter fbook? any responses?
Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)
- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -