Thread: Taylor Swift

Default Taylor Swift

Headlining.

That's what my homeboy says so it's gotta be true.

Default Re: Taylor Swift

chill

Jesus H. Christ

Quote Originally Posted by ballinOnAbudget View Post
    Jesus H. Christ
    Not quite but in 40 years of following music, she is one of the nicest and most genuine performers I have ever seen. She deserves this. We deserve this. She will totally rock the pogo fields.

Quote Originally Posted by CurseOfMillhaven View Post
    Not quite but in 40 years of following music, she is one of the nicest and most genuine performers I have ever seen. She deserves this. We deserve this. She will totally rock the pogo fields.
    Can't tell if this is serious or not. They need a sarcasm font.

Pogo sticks are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBus View Post
    Can't tell if this is serious or not. They need a sarcasm font.
    Of course it's serious. One of the reasons she is one of the greatest and most popular performers of all time is the deep personal connections she makes with her fans.

Of course it's serious. One of the reasons she is one of the greatest and most popular performers of all time is the deep personal connections she makes with her fans.
    Oh, ok. That totally makes up for her trash music then.

What the Christ is going on in here.

Anything is possible...

You haters are gonna hate hate hate hate hate. I know that now we've got bad blood and that some of you made a really deep cut ("cut" is to be stretched out to two syllables), but let's get out of the woods and make sure that blank space in our hearts never goes out of style.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go kill myself for knowing that many Taylor Swift lyrics.

Just got word guys,

She's gonna headline all 3 nights! Super stoked.
    dude lil b

Ugh. This guy.
    Anything is possible...

I knew this thread was trouble when I clicked in...
    What used to be my YouTube Channel before dozens of my Coachella footage were flagged for copyright and my channel was terminated, erasing 10 years of Coachella and live concert history (that I recorded) from the internet.
    http://www.youtube.com/magmazing

Don't make me start...

And y'all thought Beyoncé wasn't a slippery slope...

Coachella going for the 10-14 year old crowd
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Taylor Swift is best singer i know! and love Reputation new album
    Attached Images Attached Images

What do you all think of the new "Delicate" music video? Even CNN is weighing in

while id love it, shes never going to headline while shes making so much more money off her ridiculous ticket prices.
    '07, '10, '11, '12 Wk1, '13 Wk1, '13 Wk2, '14 Wk1, '14 Wk2, '15 Wk1, '15 Wk2, '16 Wk1, '16 Wk2

Her ticket prices really are insane...

Quote Originally Posted by BORNSthisway View Post
    Her ticket prices really are insane...
    Til you compare em to Beyonce. Also, she bled her fans dry of money before the onsales even started. Cause buying the album and 23498324 diff t shirts and pieces of jewelry got you a better spot ''in line'' to get overpriced concert tickets. You wonder why theres going to be half empty stadiums on this run of hers. Its cause she could fulfill the demand of one stadium show across 4 nights of arenas performances, so they doubled down, and its gonna show during the tour that nobody gives a shit as you thought.

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

My Aerosmith troll thread was better.

I saw Taylor Swift at Stagecoach, so she has already been at the Polo.

Last edited by gaypalmsprings; 03-19-2018 at 10:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

You have a valid point. Although you didn't have to buy too much in order to get a good spot in line. I got the first day and first time slot for pre-sale and bought front row tickets for Miami, because that's what I was hoping for regardless of the price. Yeah, they may seem a little high, but I wouldn't be surprised if artists just as big start increasing prices. A lot of the venues are already very filled for her tour.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    Til you compare em to Beyonce. Also, she bled her fans dry of money before the onsales even started. Cause buying the album and 23498324 diff t shirts and pieces of jewelry got you a better spot ''in line'' to get overpriced concert tickets. You wonder why theres going to be half empty stadiums on this run of hers. Its cause she could fulfill the demand of one stadium show across 4 nights of arenas performances, so they doubled down, and its gonna show during the tour that nobody gives a shit as you thought.

PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    2010, 2011, 2012 (W1, W2), 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

HOORAY FOR BLAND POSTERS!

old school

Have you even read some of the press she's received on her ticket roll out? Swift fans are walking ATM machines to her and she's fully aware about it.

"Indeed, some fans who bought into the “Reputation” tour’s presale between December 5 and December 8 got nasty surprises when tickets opened up to the general public five days later.

“I wasted my time buying with the presale code as the tickets available to the public were much better,” Twitter user “paigelizabethh” wrote.

“Any particular reason that #Reputation tickets in the 100s section during presale last week were US$446 (A$571) APIECE and now they’re US$267 (A$341)????”

“I paid US$150 for my ticket with amazing seats for the 1989 tour,” wrote one fan on Twitter. “Now for the same seats I have to pay about US$500.”

"At her website fans are advised how to move up in line: “Participating in boost activities will build your activity status and boost your opportunity to unlock ticket access: Boost activities will come in all shapes and sizes. Watch the latest music video on the portal, purchase the album, post photos and engage on social media. Visit your Taylor Swift Tix portal for the newest boosts and activities you can do every day.”

In addition to her new “Reputation” CD ($15) released Nov. 10, her online store offers $125 hoodies, $60 snake rings, $45 short-sleeved T-shirts and $45 baseball caps.

Fans who don’t have the money for merch can get boosts by watching her videos online and posting photos on social media that promote Swift, her music and tour and her partnership with UPS."

The other “cost” of Verified Fan: It requires registrants to relinquish access to a “huge cross-section of your data, which on Facebook is a staggering amount of information,” Burns said, “(which) means you just gave Live Nation a massive trove of marketing data to use on you in perpetuity.”

“You all should be ashamed and embarrassed over the Verified Fan SCAM you pulled on TS fans for this tour,” she tweeted. “Months after the ‘verified’ presale better tickets at cheaper prices are being released.”

http://www.kansascity.com/entertainm...#storylink=cpy

https://nypost.com/2018/04/18/taylor...o-boost-sales/

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...b70f1488cdbb40
    Last edited by Bumblebee; 05-14-2018 at 05:25 PM.

Whatever she did, it worked. Rose Bowl was full last night and no was complaining.

Whatever she did, it worked. Rose Bowl was full last night and no was complaining.
    Youre posting that like 4 days too late.

Still not playing Coachella, like ever.