I got big hopes for you, maroo. I think you're in.
I got big hopes for you, maroo. I think you're in.
Pending approval that is...
1) What is your favorite color?
For t-shirts, usually black, white or blue. Any colour but red, really.
2) What is your T-shirt size?
Medium (sometimes Large if its a small fitting shirt)
3) What is your favorite animal (if you want something with an animal on it)?
Cats or Dinosaurs (but I swear I pretty much have all the cat shirts from threadless)
4) If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose?
Artists that I like, but don't have merch from include
Arcade Fire (the "Don't Mess With Quebec" shirt would be cool)
The Cramps (The yellow "Bad Music For Bad People" shirt)
"Cat Flag" (for those that don't know... http://img3.etsystatic.com/000/0/626....237808023.jpg)
or any other band people know I like
5) What movies do you like?
I either own or have access to most of the movies I really enjoy. Any of the season's of Adventure Time would make an excellent gift though.
6) What eating establishments do you like?
I usually like to eat at the local restaraunts/ pubs, making a gift from one of those places extremely difficult for my Secret Santa.
7) What kinds of candy/snack foods do you like?
Salt and Vinegar chips, Jalepeno chips, Tortilla chips, Pizza, Snickers, Mars, Reeces PB Cups, Wunderbar... I just love to snack.
8) What sorts of activities do you engage in
I play bass in a band and guitar on my spare time. I own all the Nintendo consoles, and the Legend of Zelda series is my favorite video game series. I also have a PS3 and am currently addicted to the Metal Gear Solid Series. I also love the internet, and spend far too much time watching cat videos and other viral videos.
9) What are your sports teams?
10) What else do you want the Elf Master to know?
I recently started collecting records. Is that an "activity?" Im not sure. So I will put that here. I especially welcome stuff I have never heard before that is found in the baragain bin.
1) What is your favorite color? Blue, Purple
2) What is your T-shirt size? XL in Womens or L in Mens
3) What is your favorite animal (if you want something with an animal on it)? I like animal prints! Dogs, cats, exotic birds (no eagles and no wolves unless they're together with a starry moon backdrop) bunnies, and peacocks.
4) If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose? Off the top of my head, I'd take anything Goldfrapp related
5) What movies do you like? Documentaries, Independent/Art House Films, Foreign. But I have a guilty pleasure for Horror Films--that might be easier since I have access to all the movies I need
6) What eating establishments do you like? Chili's, Panda Express, Quiznos or Jimmy Johns
7) What kinds of candy/snack foods do you like? I like salty snacks, but really love a quality piece of chocolate though (Milk or Dark). I am also willing to try something new: spicy, bizarre, mildly disgusting, smelly, sour, incredibly sweet, jaw-breakingly crunchy-crunchy. You get the idea.
8) What sorts of activities do you engage in? Olympic jigsaw puzzle-making. I enjoy cooking/baking whenever I do and am a huge fan of kitchen gadgets, especially barware.
9) What are your sports teams? I don't really have any, but I'm supportive of the Yankees; there's some cute boys on the team
10) What else do you want Santa to know? I love tea, preferably black, green or herbal. Iím starting to get into Chai as well. I love crafty little projects that can keep my attention, warning that doesnít last very long. Iím working out once again and would be fine with recommended items, maybe. Iíve also been meaning to buy modern adult aged family games (i.e. Catchphrase, Apples to Apples, etc) Also have started collected some aged vinyl (40-60s music right now)
I hope I get Dani as a secret Santa & she gives me a free ticket to Coachella. Just sayin...
GPS, I'm about 99.999% sure that's not happening.
Bob, we should do a tea exchange wherein we just send each other interesting and unusual teas.
Just got assigned my person!
I too have been assigned my secret santee.
Last edited by marooko; 11-21-2012 at 11:06 PM.
All assignments have been sent except for Gunz'. Gunz, email me and I'll send you your assignment.
Also, I just used a randomizer to assign names. Barely any thought went into it at all (in case you think I assigned you someone because I'm 'out to get you').
Mine is pretty simple, but I'm gonna throw in a bunch of randomness. just because.
Mine might prove difficult so I hope they'll be okay with a bunch of token Canadian stuff.
I am really excited this time.
I'm pretty stoked about mine. So many ideas are already running through my head. It's going to be hard to limit this to $20.
Sorry guys that I don't post as much as I use to... Damn LIFE is getting in the way.
Oh I got mine.....now if I can only scrape up some money for a gift for this poor soul. Perhaps a recycled gift will do.
I'm excited about my person I was assigned. Brainstorming lots of fun ideas!
Crap, I forgot. Oh well, I'm so broke, I feel weird spending money on internet friends when my family doesn't really get anything from me any more.