Eighties Song Lyric Quiz
Song and Artist please.
Disclaimer: If you were born after 1972, you probably don't want to read any further.
My friends and I try to out-wit each other every Christmas with a blast from the past just to see who is closer to starting on a Namenda rx. This is a 20 song smattering of our little game. If you want to play some more, email me at email@example.com and I will send you the whole 150 song shebang.
Try to sing these aloud, in your head, or in your dreams. Don't Google unless you feel like you are losing sleep, weight, or the esteem of friends. If you Google the lyric, it is considered cheating or giving up. It's ok, we won't judge you if you know the cheesy ones, TomAZ.
Have fun, fellow old-timers.
When we get thru the 80's, we go backwards.
1. The disco hotspots hold no charm for you.
2. Smiling, having fun. Feeling like a number one.
3. Emotional feedback on timeless wavelength.
4. And when some local kid gets down, they try and drum him out of town.
5. You can see my eyes, you can tell that I'm not lyin'.
6 If you got the money, honey, we got your disease.
7. Crazy little woman in a one man show.
8. Time to play B sides.
9. She thinks I'm crazy but I'm just growing old.
10. I'm special, so special.
11. You've got to want to succeed.
12. If everybody wants you, why isn't anybody callin'?
13. I'm shouting all about love while they treated you like a dog.
14. Maybe somewhere down the road when someone plays Purple Haze.
15. There's a world outside your window.
16. I live upstairs from you.
17. Well she used to have a carefree mind of her own.
18. There were incidents and accidents.
19. And he's peelin' off those dollar bills.
20. Why can't we give love that one more chance?