1. Pulp (The main reason I came and they didn't disappoint)
2. Radiohead (Always great, even though I saw them 3 weeks earlier)
3. St Vincent (Man, was she stoked to be there. I was right in her face when she jumped into the crowd. My third time seeing her and was still blown away)
4. Flying Lotus (Everyone just lost it at his show. His smile was ear to ear the entire time)
5. Amon Tobin (Perfect set at the perfect time. At least half the crowd left in the first 15 minutes when they figured out it wasn't dance music. Coachella needs more acts like this).
and just because I can't leave them out:
6. Girls (The performance of Vomit was my single favorite song of the weekend. Gave me chills)