Thread: Coachella carpool and camaraderie WK2 (seats open) Phoenix > Coachella n Back

Thumbs up Coachella carpool and camaraderie WK2 (seats open) Phoenix > Coachella n Back

Looking for more people to share the Coachella experience with. As it stands the group looks to be myself, a craigslist gal, and a few two Canadians that will be picked up in California. We have a camp site at the event. Space permitting you're welcome to join us.

I'll be driving down in a suburban we have room for 2 to 4 extra depending on how friendly we all want to get. I'm looking for people to chip in for petrol. We're leaving Thursday night or early Friday morning (TBD) from Surprise and should be back some time on Monday (likely early afternoon). I'd also be interested in merging with your pre-existing ride-share if we have the room.

This group is going for sure, there won't be any last minute cancellations, I expect the same from your. Fun people only, the more the merrier. No crabs, weirdos, or creepers.

That said, lets go have and great time!

-Ace

tags: weekend week 2 coachella valley music festival rideshare carpool group phoenix tempe mesa peoria glendale scottsdale cave creek surprise buckeye arizona az

Default Re: Coachella carpool and camaraderie WK2 (seats open) Phoenix > Coachella n Back

Hey! My name is Kaniya! I can pitch in for gas! I live in Laveen, let me know if that works for you! IG: iamkaniyad or iamkaniyad@icloud.com