It was really burnin hot bitch she wanted my spot.
06 07 08 09 10 11 12b.
-People that stand in the front during a show with arms crossed and sour puss faced. WHATS THE POINT?!?
-Feathered Headdresses. ugh.
-Limit on alcohol in campground.
-People who leave their cars on all day blasting shitty music. Get a vintage boombox like all the cool kids.
-Assless Chaps. No just kidding, those are funny.
-People that don't share alcohol in the campgrounds.
-Teenagers, but hopefully with the lack of super popular headliners it will keep them away in droves.
The people that go see an artist for their one big mainstream hit, then leave when it's over.
Anything involving "ravers" - stupid plastic bead bracelets, gloves with blinking lights in the fingers, furry boots, pacifiers, etc.
Hipsters that take themselves super seriously... I just want to tear their ironic mustaches off and stomp on their lens-devoid glasses.
- Cell phones. Pictures, videos, talking, tweeting, facebooking, texting. Unless you're checking set times at night, put the fucking phone away. You paid to be here.
- Large groups of youths holding hands passing through crowds.
- People bitching about smokers. It's outside. You're gonna be OK. Quit being a baby.
- Laser pointers. (Especially the green ones.)
- Huge backpack assholes.
- People who bring their babies/toddlers.
- I don't know why, but I can never stop starring at the people doing the sign language for the lyrics off to the side on the Coach stage. I understand why they're there, but it distracts me. Because I'm stupid. Very stupid.
- Excessive soundbleed (Black Keys ruining Explosions in the Sky, Tiesto ruining The Dead Weather AND The Good the Bad and the Queen.)
Anything is possible...
Hipsters - ALL of em!
Super Annoying Drunk Bitches - Some of you Dudes are Bitches too
Expensive Beers - C'mon, Really?
Bad Drugs - Playing Russian Roullette with Pills
Girls standing in front of my during a set and taking EXCESSIVE pictures of themselves through the entire set, or better yet, when they ask me to take multiple pictures of them.
Overly aggressive drunk guys who don't get it when I tell them I'm a lesbian.
Stumbling, drunk assholes shoving their way to the front in the middle of a set (probably to see someone they won't even REMEMBER seeing).
Girls complaining about how their hair/makeup will get ruined (its fcking 100 degrees out here, what did you expect?).
So, I hate people like you. Why would you expect me and my group to have brought extra beers for you?
I also hate the large trains / groups of people. Get the to the set earlier or just watch it from the side of the tent / stage like everyone else who showed up late. I am absolutely the person who will push you or step on you, or do whatever it is I need to do in order to break up your stupid little train of people. This is really my only pet peeve ... or was until I saw you bitching about people not giving you free beer.
Besides that I don't see the use in letting what other people do bother me. Unless you're screwing up my time at a show, then go have a blast doing whatever it is you want (taking pics / videos, standing around doing nothing, being angry, being tall, etc.).
Cigarettes are dumb. Except e-cigs because they look funny.
Anything is possible...
If the sun pisses you off go live on Pluto where life ceases to exist due to the lack of heat from the sun.
Sign up for the Mars sendoff
I'm going to name my next pet Peeve. Should be good for several Who's on first type jokes.
What's a who's on first joke?
I don't know.
I Don't Know is on third.