- Girls sitting on their boyfriend's shoulders (or kids on their parents shoulders) for the majority of a set. For the odd song or two, fine... have your moment, but not for the whole damn performance.
- People who do nothing but talk during a performance. Especially when they turn around not even looking towards the stage.
- People who stick an iPhone in the air to shoot video but do it terribly. (ie. not turning the phone horizontal or not keeping their hand still)
I'm someone who sneaks in a camcorder and audio recording gear in every year so I tend to have it sticking up in the air to record a lot of video... for that I apologize to those who find that annoying, but I only do it so everyone can see/re-live the performances whenever they want on YouTube with quality that's at the very least watchable/listenable.
The people who will be talking during Godspeed's set.
These people should die in a fire and then kill themselves.
7/3/2015 - Rodhad + DJ Hyperactive + Subversive - Lot 613
7/31/2015 - HOWLING + Ame (live) - Lot 613
9/25/2015 - Divided Love with Daniel Avery, Roman Flugel, and Solar - Lot 613
10/3/2015 - Headless Horseman (live)
10/11/2015 - Jamie XX - Shrine Expo Hall
10/30/2015 - Atom TM & Tobias, Voices from the Lake - Lot 613
4/22/2016 - 4/24/2016 - Coachella Wk2
Everyone enjoys music in their own way, and that's cool with me as long as it doesn't detract from others' experiences. Bobbing up and down, foot-tapping, head-nodding, swaying, whatever, are all fine with me.
But I admit that I can't help but get a little bummed out if the people I am with are totally motionless and frowny.
Lit Cigarette butts and the fucking sea of trash that appears after the later sets. For a festival that caters to the younger and supposedly more liberal and ecofriendly crowd it seems like the average attendee is a fucking slob.
Originally Posted by pachucasunrise
Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
Originally Posted by iantmcfarland
Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.
- Short people that tap on the shoulder because I'm 6'6" and they "Can't see" Tough. It's not my fault being the biggest and the strongest.
- People smoking cigarettes in the crowd.
- People who talk during a set because they either don't care or are waiting on the next band they have to ruin for the rest.
- Ugly/Fat girls asking to get up on my shoulders so they can "Find their friend" or something like that. Only skinny hot girls allowed on my shoulders.
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2, 15w2
NOS Alive: 16
Pitch Music Fest: 16
Burning Man: 08,10