Honorable mentions - Arctic Monkeys (yes it's true they were THAT good), Interpol, LCD SoundSystem, Tokyo Police Club, The Rapture, and Travis.
Bjork and Arcade Fire at Coachella '07 are two of the best live performances I have ever seen in my life and not to mention the test of endurance that I had to go through for both of them to be only feet from the front rail , it made the experiences even more breath taking.
Originally Posted by superfan
And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.
I was done in by pretty much everyone I saw but these few really stuck out:
Blonde Redhead (just perfection)
Peter Bjorn and John(the beginning seemed a bit distorted but it cleaned up real good)
Arcade Fire(still don't really care for their music but the show was powerful)
Hot Chip(they have to be the best show I saw that day)
DJ Steve Aoki(very good set.Danced a lot)
Lady Miss Kier(just cause I love her and she got it going on)
Honorable mention to Interpol and the Decemberists, maybe because they both wore suits.
I was also surprised how many different types of awesome Ratatat turned out to be... way more energetic than their recorded stuff.
My biggest regret was being so annoyed with the video production of the Bjork show that I lost all interest in being there and left. At this point, I should have turned south and headed to Gogol Bordello, but having no coherent thought left and relying solely on my homing instict to guide my feet I headed back to the campsite instead, thus missing what was probably going to be my favorite act. Boo on me.
1. Bjork (waited eight hours in one spot for front row, and it surprisingly turned out to be worth it)
4. Arcade Fire
5. Rage Against the Machine
6. Justice - LCD Soundsystem
1. Gogol Bordello. Such an amazing live act with the new material. The snare drums at the end made for the perfect finish.
2. Teddybears. Wow, they blew my mind even without Mad Cobra or Iggy pop. They were well worth it.
3. Justice/ Busy P DJ Medhi. Arriving early for those DJ's was a wise choice. Pu ton an amazing show.
4. Nickle Creek. Everything i wanted them to be. Solid performance and an awesome attitude despite the size of the crowd.
5. The Roots. Three words: Masters of War.
Maybe it's just me but Interpol and DJ Shadow are my worst. Interpol is so boring and one-tone that I felt like they only played one long song with long pauses.
Coachella 2015 Food Wish List
Food Trucks: Germany's Famous Bratwurst, Fist of Fusion, Komodo, Oooh LaLa Crepes, Ludo Truck, Seoul Sausage, Vizzi Truck, Kogi BBQ Restaurants: L' Atelier Cafe, Pho Vu, Le Vallauris, Tropicale, Pomme Frite, Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt, Crave, Cafe Scandia, Swiss Donut
WORLD of BEER Bring Back The Following:
KazuNori, At Night + Market Song, Beer Belly, Mexicali, Crossroads, Baco Mercat, Stumptown