Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233 LastLast
Results 841 to 870 of 967

Thread: 2012 Weather Watch

  1. #841
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,776

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    If you weekend 2 people think that I'm gonna climb up on my roof again just to check my nipples for any change of weather report, you're out of your fucking minds.
    "Who is this doing this synthetic type of Alpha Beta psychedelic funkin'?"
    CHEMICAL BROTHERS

  2. #842
    Member CitizenJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    878

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Let's just call it how it was. Friday was miserably cold and windy and wet. The wind is what really killed. I got pretty sick, I talked to someone working the campgrounds and a lot of people were getting sick. Many didn't pack for the cold. fanfarlo on Sunday morning made some comment along the lines of them selling 6,000 dollars worth of Fanfarlo hoodies between Friday and Saturday night.

  3. #843

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    I'm going to fucking melt
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceArthur32 View Post
    what happens if someone makes a masturbation while i dancing so fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Ohh are you laughing Lithium??! You are soooo cool. You know so much more than everyone else don't you? Nerd.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbellingham View Post
    Thanks for your comment, Major Asshole (Lithium )
    Quote Originally Posted by mb1234 View Post
    Why is this Lithium guy so pissy about everything

  4. #844
    old school Aphxtwinin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    3,425

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Weekend One weather was PERFECT. Anyone who says otherwise either needs a cheeseburger or sweater.

  5. #845
    old school cansei de ser sexme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Claremont
    Posts
    3,349

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    100 degrees is more in line with tradition. I'm all about tradition.

  6. #846

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by cansei de ser sexme View Post
    100 degrees is more in line with tradition. I'm all about tradition.
    thats what edmund burke said and he's dead...watch urself this week :/

  7. #847
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,776

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Aphxtwinin View Post
    Weekend One weather was PERFECT. Anyone who says otherwise either needs a cheeseburger or sweater.
    Or, new EZ Up framework from what I saw in the campground after Friday night. Hopefully nobody lost their only form of shelter to the wind that blew on Friday night, and kudos to those who dropped their EZ ups down low to prevent anymore damage or risk in the campground. Due to our last minute change of camping plans and all the tent stake nonsense on Thursday in the searches, I'm thankful we live close because I can't really say whether or not teepees can fly, and I certainly didn't want to find out. I know the rest of the weekend was gorgeous, but I know the campers had to be freezing their asses off at night, and were probably not in the normal rush to get out of their tents in the AM.
    "Who is this doing this synthetic type of Alpha Beta psychedelic funkin'?"
    CHEMICAL BROTHERS

  8. #848
    old school cansei de ser sexme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Claremont
    Posts
    3,349

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggly View Post
    thats what edmund burke said and he's dead...watch urself this week :/
    I'm not trying to shame other people that liked last weekend cause they didnt get the true experience or anything.... I'm just saying that I'm a fan of tradition when it comes to things like Coachella so I will personally enjoy the weather. 'Tis all.

  9. #849

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Aphxtwinin View Post
    Sunday weather was PERFECT. Anyone who says otherwise either needs a cheeseburger or sweater.
    Fixed.
    COACHELLA 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

  10. #850

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    I dont mind it being a little hot. In AZ one must cope and coexist with the heat
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Shut it down.

  11. #851
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,254

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickjohn View Post
    Yikes. I think the Coachella record is 109. Weather.com has 99-100-95. Look at the front moving in the next week; cooler and rain again.
    I'm okay with this. Looks like lows of 70 as well and a low of 65 on Sunday. Sounds like perfect Coachella weather to me.

    As long as it doesn't get to 109!

  12. #852
    Member GolfWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,936

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Best Coachella weather ever for weekend 1. Just perfect. Even Friday.

  13. #853

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by cansei de ser sexme View Post
    I'm not trying to shame other people that liked last weekend cause they didnt get the true experience or anything.... I'm just saying that I'm a fan of tradition when it comes to things like Coachella so I will personally enjoy the weather. 'Tis all.
    yea im with u im just fuckin around. I think coachella is supposed to be hot

  14. #854
    Coachella Junkie luckyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,949

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfWang View Post
    Best Coachella weather ever for weekend 1. Just perfect. Even Friday.
    I'm with you. Absolutely loved the weather this weekend. I liked being bundled up Friday and Saturday, and Sunday was warm enough for the Do Lab but never too hot. Just perfect.
    For your health

  15. #855
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    20,404

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    1) There were plenty of whores wearing next to nothing. I saw pasties and everything. I enjoyed it immensely later on in the evening when they didn't have anything to put on over themselves. Watch the news, for christsakes. It's always cool at night.

    2) I only bought one or two bottles of water a day. Way down from every other year; more money to spend on other things.

    3) No sunburn and much less body stench than previous years

    4) No sheer exhaustion from the heat by the end of the day; more energy to run between sets

    5) No wasting time in H&M tents looking for an escape from the heat; more time to watch bands

    6) The ability to watch bands at the Outdoor without dying

    If you think 100 is better than 85, you're either completely insane or just trying to tell yourself that you're going to love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    Devin - how does it feel to know that there are still more women in the world that would fuck me at this very moment than would fuck you?

  16. #856
    Member Bus McRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    1) There were plenty of whores wearing next to nothing. I saw pasties and everything. I enjoyed it immensely later on in the evening when they didn't have anything to put on over themselves. Watch the news, for christsakes. It's always cool at night.

    2) I only bought one or two bottles of water a day. Way down from every other year; more money to spend on other things.

    3) No sunburn and much less body stench than previous years

    4) No sheer exhaustion from the heat by the end of the day; more energy to run between sets

    5) No wasting time in H&M tents looking for an escape from the heat; more time to watch bands

    6) The ability to watch bands at the Outdoor without dying

    If you think 100 is better than 85, you're either completely insane or just trying to tell yourself that you're going to love it.
    100% accurate
    Quote Originally Posted by Timestretch View Post
    Plus 11 dollars is a lot for Mexicans.
    Quote Originally Posted by edbangme View Post
    Swedish House Mafia: two djs and a guy who speaks english
    Quote Originally Posted by bananahambone View Post
    I guess it's like me going to some Al Queda site and being like "Hey guys. don't ask me how I know, but Bin Laden isn't really dead" And all those terrorist dudes would be like "Hey fuck head, Daft Punk is still not playing Coachella"

  17. #857
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,254

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Stop trying to find ways to explain how Weekend 1's weather was better than it will be this weekend.

    If you all felt that way then you would have absolutely hated Coachella all of the other years that you attended since it's always really hot and the sun is bright the whole time.

    Rain and wind fucking sucks and you know it.

    And 85 is great, but it wasn't like that on Friday was it??
    Last edited by SepaGroove; 04-16-2012 at 03:29 PM.

  18. #858
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,254

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    But with that said, I hope all of you had an awesome time. Just stop the Weekend 1 elitist shit.

  19. #859
    Member billtino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,447

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMagnanimous View Post
    Weather Underground projects 102, 106, 104.
    NakedChella....Oh my!
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1, 2014 W2, 2015 W2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

  20. #860
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    20,404

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Never said I hated past years...I live in Arizona; saying this weekend's weather was the best in history. I was fine with the mist (it wasn't rain by any means) and the cold.

    I hope you have a great time as well. That being said, stop with the Weekend 2 Trying-to-Convince-Yourself-That-You-Would-Rather-Be-in-100+-Degree-Heat shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    Devin - how does it feel to know that there are still more women in the world that would fuck me at this very moment than would fuck you?

  21. #861
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,254

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    I honestly would rather be in 100 degree heat than have it be raining, windy, and in the 50's.

  22. #862
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    20,404

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    We should trade houses
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    Devin - how does it feel to know that there are still more women in the world that would fuck me at this very moment than would fuck you?

  23. #863
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,254

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    This is just at Coachella of course. Not on an everyday basis. I live in LA so I don't mind a little heat, and I know it sounds weird but I almost look forward to that Coachella heat every year.

  24. #864
    Bambi menikmati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    15,198

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJ View Post
    Let's just call it how it was. Friday was miserably cold and windy and wet. The wind is what really killed. I got pretty sick, I talked to someone working the campgrounds and a lot of people were getting sick. Many didn't pack for the cold. fanfarlo on Sunday morning made some comment along the lines of them selling 6,000 dollars worth of Fanfarlo hoodies between Friday and Saturday night.
    Wet? Friday was anything/everything BUT wet. It was like the lightest drizzle ever.

  25. #865
    Member CitizenJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    878

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Wet? Friday was anything/everything BUT wet. It was like the lightest drizzle ever.
    Yes, wet. Didn't say it was a downpour. It was enough to feel coming down steadily in a few patches. But the rain was in no way the issue. Of the three factors it was the wind that killed coachella Friday. The cold was fine but when it is sapping you in the face for 3 hours straight it's lame. If you are short or in a packed crowd like the Sahara I am sure. You didn't notice much of anything just because of the heat of the crowd, but make no mistake the a majority of people were not digging the super cold windy weather Friday not. I don't know what the people on here saying the opposite were thinking.

  26. #866
    Bambi menikmati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    15,198

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    No, I agree the wind sucked...it was fucking freezing....but it was not wet at all...two drops of water on a t-shirt does not count as rain.

  27. #867
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    20,404

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Not wet. Barely a drizzle for about the length of Common People.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    Devin - how does it feel to know that there are still more women in the world that would fuck me at this very moment than would fuck you?

  28. #868
    Member vertin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    236

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    you guys are all pussies...it started to sprinkle friday at around 5pm for an hour or so...then it was windy, that is all...Personally i enjoyed the weather...last year i remember it being 101 on saturday and everyone hiding under their easy ups waiting for the sun to go away....this year u could go out whenever with no worry of baking in the sun...to each their own i guess lol
    2010
    2011
    2012w1
    2013w1
    2014w1
    2015w1w2

  29. #869
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Bernardino
    Posts
    46

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by vertin View Post
    you guys are all pussies...it started to sprinkle friday at around 5pm for an hour or so...then it was windy, that is all...Personally i enjoyed the weather...last year i remember it being 101 on saturday and everyone hiding under their easy ups waiting for the sun to go away....this year u could go out whenever with no worry of baking in the sun...to each their own i guess lol
    Exactly... I didn't miss any early acts because it was too hot to go in early... Could drink all day, sit anywhere without any discomfort... Nothing better than taking Patron shots in the sun right outside sahara at 1 in the afternoon on a blanket with a lemon slushy to chase..awwwwww Coachella at 80 degrees... Try that on saturday weekend 2ers lol

  30. #870
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,796

    Default Re: 2012 Weather Watch

    From Coldchella to Hotchella!



Similar Threads

  1. Official 2011 Coachella Weather Watch Thread
    By Monklish2.0 in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 07:57 AM
  2. 2010 Weather Watch
    By captncrzy in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 318
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 02:48 PM
  3. Coachella 2009 Weather Watch
    By paganman7 in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 09:59 PM
  4. Is anyone going to watch this?
    By ficklecycle in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 09:10 PM
  5. Stagecoach weather...vs...coachella weather
    By mozabilly54 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 10:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •