it's my first time going to coachella and i'm coming from asia with 3 other friends.
we're in our early 20s and early 30s. and have many experiences in other music/rock festivals.
i'm going with 3other people from here and we have some questions.
1. what's the best way(cheapest) to get from LA to the festival site? (we don't have a car) and how much would it cost?
2. we're going to be camping. is it safe to leave all of our stuff in the tent? or should we get a locker?
3. i've noticed that there are threads(?) or groups of people that hang out and camp together. Since we're new to this thing, we'd like to join one. any suggestions?
4. is it better to take our own drinks or buy it at the festival? are drinks that expensive in there? (food also)
5. in the other festivals that we've been to, it wasnt weird to walk around and join other campers to talk and drink. is that normal here too?
i know it's a lot of questions but it'd be great if someone could answer them
and let us know if there is anything else that we need to know.