Thread: Week 2 pass for sale or trade for week 1!

Default Week 2 pass for sale or trade for week 1!

Alright so this whole two week shit screwed a lot of stuff up for me and my group. One of my friends had to purchase tickets off a second hand seller's website and paid some bucks for it, we are trying our hardest to trade/sell it so he can come to week1 for his bday!! The ticket was sadly purchased for 700 bucks (i know i know its way too much but it had to happen) and if we could get anything close to that would be fucking sweet. No low balls please this is a stressful matter and I would love to sell it for close to face value but the price the ticket was purchased for cant make that happen. TRADES ARE BEST IF THATS POSSIBLE!! I live in the OC, post here or PM me. Thanks Happy Coachella!

Default Re: Week 2 pass for sale or trade for week 1!

hi i have a friend that has a weekend 1 pass and wants to trade it for weekend 2 so she can come with us. if you are still looking to tradethen please email me at since it'll be easier to get in conact with me than through here sincei check my email frequently but since your friend bought the ticket from a second hand site do you know if it is legit though because i don't want her to trade and then not be ableto get in.