I want to call him Nemo.
I'm not sure whether this video is mocking you, your ex, or both. Enjoy.
lol, probably both. Although Nino looks much better without his shirt on. Too bad he is a total douchbag.
I don't find people with Farley's body type to be attractive, or unattractive. It's like having John Candy sleeping in bed with you. I'd be 100% more worried of him rolling over on me than I would be of him molesting me in my sleep. If only I could feel the same way about Rosie O'Donnell. Something tells me she'd roll over and eat the weenie like it were a Mario Party side game... *shivers*
Rosie O'Donnell doesn't eat weinies... She like vaginas.
Then who's his Pope?
However, you seem like an agreeable young lady, so even if this duplicates previous coursework, please answer the following for me:
1) Do you ever wear high heels, or is that impossible without fear of receiving invitations to the circus?
2) I know you're engaged, but what was the minimum height of guys you were willing to date when you were single?
3) How many perverts did you encounter who only wanted to date you as some sort of amazon fetish? As a side question, how many guys did you date who appeared nice at first, but turned out to be one of these said perverts in disguise? As a side side question, is your fiance one of those aforementioned perverts?
4) How many times did the high school girls' basketball coach harass you to join the team? Did you? True story: When I was in high school, there were 6'5" female twins named Heidi and Heather Burge, but were volleyball players. The basketball coach hassled them until they agreed to play basketball, and they briefly were in the WNBA. For some reason, Disney made a TV movie about them, "Double Teamed", which probably only sold copies on video because it was confused as a porn film. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Teamed
I have more, but I'll stop here.
This space for rent.
1.Yes. Cute shoes are cute so fuck whoever has an issue with it.
2. 6 feet.
3. Not as much as you would imagine. I get hit on a ton at the bars in SD and I usually feel like it is bc guys want ton "conquer" the tall girl or something but that never goes anywhere obviously. I have dated guy who were into tall girls, but that was just more of a type thing... kinda like some guys like little spinner girls I would imagine.
My finace likes that I am tall and thinks it is attractive, but I think that is because he is attracted to me in general and that is just part of who I am. Maybe this is delusional thinking but that's my thoughts on the matter. His gf's before were usually around 5'9-6 feet as he is a vb player, too.
4.Non stop. I have actually seen that movie and it was funny bc I played volleyball all through college, and pretty well. I never stopped hearing from the Bball or track coaches. I hate bball now, and I think it's because of this.
5. do you ever get sick of talking about your height? i'm reminded of the scene in larry sanders when the 3rd rock from the sun chick is on the show. larry asks her how tall she is, she says she would tattoo "6 feet" on her forehead if she could never have to be asked again.
i have also had more than one friend with a nino in their life.
and i am sick of flaky guys.
Did you call him Will when you were mad at him?
did you ever dedicate a song to him on the Art Laboe show?
"This is little happy. Just want to give a shout out to my girl sad eyes, and tell her I miss her, and I love her, and I know things went bad in the past, but everything is different now baby. I'll be with you again real soon."
Things you say on Art Laboe just before walking in on your ex girlfriend banging your brother/ friend/ enemy/ dad/ whoever else lives in the hood.
haha, nope, no radio shout outs here.
Art Laboe is awesome.
The guy is almost 88 years old and just won't quit.
You know the dude is gonna pull a Dick Clark and keep working until he's in the ground.
To put things in perspective, he could have served in WWII.
This space for rent.
1) How high are the heels? If you wore 5 inch heels, you would be 6'9"!!
2) I can't answer this for the pervs in SD, but I am guessing more want to feel submissive to a tall girl rather than "conquer" a tall one. I dated a girl who was 6' about 4 years ago, and she told me she was constantly bugged by short/average guys who wanted a taller woman to dominate them, especially online.
3) I don't understand the track thing. Why did the track coach want you? I know track has many elements to it (short distance, long distance, hurdles, shot put, high jump, etc), but which event were they recruiting you for? Being really tall is actually a disadvantage for competitive racing. Perhaps it's an advantage in the high jump or hurdles, I don't know. I ran track in high school, and the best runners were always in the 5'6-5'9 range.
4) A sincere thank you for answering my annoying questions regarding your height, a subject I'm sure you're sick of by now.
This space for rent.
2. um, wow. I have not had anything like that... but I usually have no issue telling someone to kindly fuck off if they are being creepy.
3. yeah I never really got that either. I am not fast. Like, at all. They wanted me to do hurtles and one of the jumping events.
4. No worries. You were not a dick about it so it doesn't bother me at all. I just don't like when people are rude. That gets annoying like real fast.
This was a most excellent story.
Loca, can you beat Brokendoll's story?
Nope, not even close. None of my stories have anyone involved in the manson murders.
One of my aunt's best friends was a victim in the Manson murders.
Couldn't help myself. I'm 6'4, and I've never been with a tall woman. It has nothing to do with how attracted I am to them, but more to do with how available they are. I sort of got over people marveling at how tall I am about the time I realized that most of them were bitter and jealous about it, and would try to poke at me any chance they got. It's funny how people act when they think you're not going to hospitalize them for opening their mouths =D then the change in atmosphere when they realize how close they are to utilizing medicare.