Thread: Amy Winehouse

Default Amy Winehouse

23rd July 2011, Amy Winehouse was found dead at her north London home, she was 27. The troubled singer had a long battle with drink and drugs which overshadowed her recent musical career. Listen to Amy Winehouse talking about Back To Black and her love of 60's music here: http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/pages/...in_music_radio

Default Re: Amy Winehouse

no need to prop up every thread in anticipation of your own lil fantasty world, Edith. But we can't stop you so go ahead. Let's talk about Amy. She started with an awful name...

like to apologize to Edith for saying she was this thread author. Also for implying she holds various forum accounts strategically pulling out the one to use depending on her goal with shit stirring chaos levels. Edith also has a pretty name.

Hey...."its my life, its my rock n roll fantasy!!!"

But srsly nope not me sweetie this is my only alias. My first account was Jan 2007 pushing 4k posts before getting locked out.

ahhh the spring of ’07…those were the days. Back when bans were swift, free, and merciless. Now you’d practically need to pay someone off to get one. I would like a T in the Park attendee to show up and start flashing his anteater around or Winehouse’s boyfriend.

Haven’t seen the documentary yet as wasn’t really a fan of hers, but heard it was a heart string puller. What doing in this thread then? I don’t know. I like talking and reading people talk. Uncircumsized penises, a mess of a Scottish breakfast after night o drinking, shags with blokes.

Anyone see the Impractical Jokers in London just aired episode? Heh. Q tending bar and saying “hi bird” to a woman customer. Oh, those guyz. Like the in tandem team seminar ones the best.