ATP-Style meaning: I'll be wearing an old man sweater when I dole out the assignments. And scoffing at the lot of you.
This is the annual 2011 Secret Santa thread for whoever wants to participate.
WHAT TO DO:
1) Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your FULL NAME AND ADDRESS. I will take on the responsibility of curating your Santa assignment; who you will be assigned to will be based on my mood and how much I like you; you will not know who your Santa is until your gift arrives.
2) Answer the questions below and post them. Your Santa will refer back to your post when he/she is trying to figure out what to get you.
3) Your Santa assignment will be sent to you on NOVEMBER 23 (in time for Black Friday). Once you discover who you are going to be Santa for, just check this thread to see what that person likes. DO NOT POST WHO YOU WILL BE A SANTA FOR.
4) Buy a gift accordingly and ship it NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 15. Gift price maximum is $20. Be creative! See the awesomeness in the 2010 thread. Also: 2009 and 2008. No dildos. This is serious business.
5) Don't be an asshole. If you sign up, don't leave someone hanging.
6) No n00bs. Sorry. If we’re going to be handing out other people’s names and addresses, we sort of need to know you. Some of these ladies around here don’t need another stalker. You must either a) have a post count of 500 b) have a member vouch for you or c) fly to Honolulu and have a Maui Brewing Company Coconut Porter with Courtney.
QUESTIONNAIRE: (Please copy and paste into a post of your own, and answer the questions as best you can).
1) What is your favorite color?
2) What is your T-shirt size?
3) What is your favorite animal (if you want something with an animal on it)?
4) If you would like to receive band merchandise, which band would you choose?
5) What movies do you like?
6) What eating establishments do you like?
7) What kinds of candy/snack foods do you like?
8) What sorts of activities do you engage in
9) What are your sports teams?
10) What else do you want the Elf Master to know?